🌼twenty three🌼

It was time for medicine for Jimin. He was already waiting in his room, sitting on the bed, his legs dangling at the edge happily. He was having a good day. He was motivated to keep moving, even if it was just a little. Knowing he was doing it for someone made him determined to not let himself turn into a weak blob. Even if it was just two months, he will try to make these months worth it....For both of them.

"hey Jimin '' the nurse said as she walked in with dinner and the medicine. "i have your favorite today, i saw it on the menu.'' She smiled and pushed the table to Jimin and then placed everything from her tray to the table.

She usually sits with Jimin during dinner so he won't feel alone. Jimin enjoyed the company, even if it wasn't from a friend. Having someone to talk to and someone that listened to him was nice.

"You are oddly happy today. Did something happen?" she asked, noticing jimin was just smiling wide.

"Nothing, I just had a good time meeting with Yoongi. I already miss him tho"

"ahw, I'm glad you are happy. When will you two meet again?" she started a casual conversation while Jimin started eating, it was always first dinner, then medicine. He cant take the medicine on an empty stomach.

"I'm not sure, I think in two days, but tomorrow Taehyung, my friend, said he wanted to come visit. I'm so nervous....I haven't spoken to him yet since the...News"

"Why are you so afraid of his reaction?" she asked.

"he was my friend the longest. He is like family, he is everything to me, without him I wouldn't be here. I don't want to hurt him by not making it after all the effort he gave." Jimin looked down "he's been making sure i got the best treatment i could get...Yet i repay him by dying, it was all no use. It just delayed the process..."

"Jimin, the disease is out of your control. You can't decide what will happen so easily. He will understand, he's always there for you" she tried to cheer Jimin up. And Jimin knew Taehyung would probably understand and won't blame him, but Jimin's voices were talking him down.

"enough sad talk, i have a good day and i don't want to end this with crying"

He smiled and poked into his food again to get another bite. He was eating well again lately, eating full portions of food.

-

Food finished, medicine taken, shower done and even brushing his teeth. Everything on his evening routine list was done. So with a smile he hopped in bed and took his phone from its charger. Smiling wider now he finally could reply to Yoongi's text.

Yoongi:

Hey minnie, im home.

Jimin:

Hyung! I'm here now, sorry I replied so late. I was in the shower.

Yoongi:

Shower hmmm

Jimin:

Yah!

Yoongi:

Im jokinggg, but glad you're here now. How are you now? Still feeling alright?

Jimin:

Yes i am, just the stupid fluids in my body. But other than that i'm alright, don't worry❤