🌼thirty three🌼

"Are you ready?" Taehyung asked his friend after hugging for quite a long time.

"I think so, with all of you here I wont be so scared."

"I'm glad, '' Taehyung smiled. "you won't even feel anything during the operation, so relax. It will be fine"

"i hope so" Jimin smiled and looked at each one of his closest friends. From which one was his boyfriend....Well he assumed he was, jimin liked the thought. But he hasn't really asked the other what they were. "you will all be here when i....Wake up?" Jimin tried to keep it positive, he doesn't want to see anyone shed any more tears over him. He wants to leave for surgery with happy feelings.

"of course!" Taehyung said at the same time as Jungkook, making them smile at each other.

"couple thingss" jungkook jokes making taehyung roll his eyes but laugh after.

Jimin didn't pay attention to them and glanced at yoongi for his answer. Even if he already had asked him and yoongi told him many times. Jimin just needed reassurance..

"I promised you, I will be here all the time with you."

"How long will the surgery be?" Jungkook asked.

"i'm not sure, the nurse said it usually takes between four to six hours. So i think around that"

"That's so long!" Jungkook was shocked. "wow"

"i won't be awake so i won't know" Jimin chuckled.

"that's true, butttt we will. But it's worth it of course, we will wait patiently for the surgery to be finished. I hope we get to visit you right away. But i don't know how the rules are here" Jungkook said tilting his head a little because he started the think if he remembers any answer to his own question.

"i hope so, i want to see you all when i wake up. I-if i will wake '' jimin couldn't keep smiling at that anymore. Talking so positively didn't feel right.

"Jimin, you will wake up." Yoongi said. He didn't want to hear it.

"if it fails, will you still come see me?"

"of course we will, Jimin, we are not leaving you alone. Whatever happens you will come back to us.'' Taehyung said immediately and grabbed Jimin's hand. "just think positive and let the surgeons do their job"

"Okay, i will. But you all do too, don't cry for me"

"i'm strong i don't do crying" Taehyung jokes.

"tae, you cry so easily" Jimin chuckled and shook taehyung's hand around playfully. "but okay."

"Guys, the time-" Jungkook was interrupted.

*knock knock*

The knocks on the door made all their hearts sink....

This was it.

A moment they all were fearing it would be the last. But they had a small bit of hope it will be all alright in the end. They will hold on to the small percentage of success that was predicted. Even though the success rate was so little and the chances of failure were ruling.

"mr.Park, and friends." the nurse added when he noticed his friends were all still here. "its time for you to come with us. I will assist you the other bed." the nurse said as she approached Jimin to help him walk to the bed that was gonna take him to the surgery room.

The three didn't say anything but just followed a weakly moving Jimin into the hallway where he was put in the bed. One more nurse and a doctor stood there, ready to move him.

"bye...I think," Jimin said looking at yoongi and his friends.

Taehyung didn't say anything but he immediately hugged Jimin as tight as he could, fighting the tears that were appearing in his eyes. But he won't cry. Jimin doesn't want him to cry, so when he pulls back he gives him a big smile. "good luck my angel"

"bye jimin, we will see you very soon" it was now Jungkook's turn. He hugged Jimin and ruffled his soft hairs with a chuckle.

Then it was Yoongi's turn. He took a step closer and pulled Jimin in a hug, letting the boy press his face in the crook of his neck. Their hug was the longest. They didn't want to let go. Yoongi feared that this would be the last. It really felt as if Jimin would disappear at any moment. His heart was feeling so sad but it got almost crushed when Jimin softly whispered to him. "I'm so scared, hyung..."

Yoongi sighed and placed a hand on Jimins head, swaying them a little in an attempt to make Jimin feel more relaxed. "I will be here, you won't be alone."

"thank you....I love you"

"i love you too"

They pulled away and the staff got ready to move him. Checking if they were really all done with their goodbyes.

"we have to get moving Mr.Park"

"okay, goodbye everyone"

They all waved and watched Jimin being rolled away, until he disappeared behind two doors and he was gone.

Taehyung couldn't hold it anymore and broke down crying. Holding onto Jungkook for support. The raven softly cried himself while comforting his boyfriend.

"i will go with Taehyung to the cafe across the street, some distraction for now. You wanna come along?" Jungkook asked wiping his tears. He knew Taehyung would never stop crying if they stayed here the whole time. So they will get a drink and have some distraction while they wait.

"no, i'm good. Thank you, i will stay here" yoongi said declining the offer.

"You sure?"

"yes. I made a promise. I'm not leaving, I will see you two later. Stay strong"

"thanks, you too.'' Jungkook took the crying taehyung with him. Leaving yoongi standing there until a familiar nurse approached him.

"you alright Min?"

"yea, it just still feels...Unreal. I can't believe it is actually happening now" yoongi said to the nurse that always treated Jimin.

"I can imagine. Shall I walk you back down to the hall?"

"no, i will find it. Thanks" Yoongi bowed at her before walking away. But halfway the stairs he caught himself crying too. The reality of the situation hit him. Jimin was actually gone now.....

"please be okay" he mumbled and dried his eyes. Yoongi was so worried about losing Jimin right now. He was already dreading these hours full of worry and sadness until they got the result. He was glad he downloaded a few movies to watch while he waited. He doesn't want to be stuck with his own thoughts in this.

But for now, he just wants to cry in the restrooms

---

Took me a while to get this chapter done. But here we gooo, see you soon in the next!

🌼🌼🌼