🌼one🌼

"Hoseok!" yoongi shouted when he entered the dance studio his friend was dancing in. Interrupting the others music by turning the volume off suddenly. In return he got a glare from the dancer and a chant of complaints. from 'how good we were in the flow' to 'why he even barged in here at work hours'.

"This better be important '' Hoseok said while making his way to his friend while taking some gulps from his bottle of water.

"It is because you gave me the wrong number!"

"oh did i? I thought I said it correctly. Who is this then?" Hoseok frowned, confused.

"I don't know, someone named Park Jimin, you know him?"

"i have never heard of someone with that name." Hoseok chuckled and reached out to yoongi's phone. "want me to check the number and change it?"

"No need, I already asked Namjoon for your number because apparently you have given him one first instead of me, your best friend."

"-ah....i uh"

Yoongi raised a brow at the other.

"sorry" hoseok smiled a little awkwardly and scratched his neck nervously. "but....how's the music shaping?"

"I almost finished it, I only need to edit the volumes and effects, then it's ready. wanna come listen?"

"fuck yes!" Hoseok said brightly and walked to his music installment, taking his phone from the connector. "im almost done here anyway, might just quit early."

"How long did you have left then?"

"ten minutes"

"hmm"

Yoongi waited for hoseok who took a quick shower in the dressing rooms and gathered all his things. together they went back to Yoongi's house and into his studio. IOn there Hoseok took the 'big guy' seat making yoongi grab a spare chair from the corner and join the table.

"alright. let me hear those tunes~" hoseok smiled happily as he looked at the screen yoongi just turned on. He was impatient to hear the new music. Hoseok was the most supportive friend yoongi could ever wish for. They were two opposites. Maybe that's why they got along so well. Yoongi was calmer than the other and more reserved, while Hoseok was quite expressive with his emotions. When he was happy or excited he enjoyed showing it and sharing the feeling with others. He was easy to read in yoongi's eyes. But Yoongi had his exciting moments too, depending on the situation.

"Okay, let me just...get it...one sec" yoongi mumbled as he brought up the program and searched for his most recent song. pressing the button play. The two listened to the whole song, even if it wasn't finished or edited it did sound like an exciting thing. It was quite a simple song this time. mostly having piano and some guitar in the back. There wasn't much going on.

"it's different, i like it"

"hm it's nothing special. it was just an experiment for my guitar technique, but it sounded so nice I had to make a full song for it '' Yoongi chuckled and sat back in his chair.

"can i listen to the edits?"

"Go ahead, the program is all yours' 'Yoongi rolled his chair to his mini fridge and got a soda placing it next to hoseok who began playing all the different versions Yoongi made of the song. moving his head to the beats. While he did that the raven grabbed his phone and looked at his chats. He was going to delete hosoeks old number.

'Jimin....park jimin... funny name' yoongi thought as he looked at their chat. He hesitated a little but then removed his thumb from the button. deciding not to delete it just yet.

"Are you gonna say something to him?" Hoseok asked, noticing yoongi was spacing out. He decided to check on Yoongi but saw him staring at his screen with a contact named. 'Park Jimin'.

"What, no" Yoongi frowned. "maybe"

"say something. maybe he's a cool dude."

"What if he's like an old grandpa. I can't chill with a grandpa!"

"I don't think he is that old. He doesn't talk old, '' Hoseok shrugged. "come say something to him"

"No no, I shouldn't bother a random person. they might be busy-"

"you're such a pussy" hoseok snatched the phone and began typing a message. Yoongi panicked and tried to get his phone back but Hoseok had already sent something.

Min Yoongi:
Hey Jimin nice to meet you, how are you doing?~

"what did you do, noo!'' Yoongi wanted to quickly delete the message but Jimin's name was already on 'online'. "shit he already read it '' Yoongi violently began typing his next message to make it up.

Min Yoongi:
Sorry to bother you!

Park Jimin:

Hey Yoongi, don't worry, I am glad to talk to someone anytime. And I am doing just fine. you?

"omg he replied so fast" hoseok said like he was spying on someone. He giggled a little at Yoongi's glare towards him. "Come on, maybe you can meet new friends. you're really in need of someone new people to talk to. you're in your studio all day"

"Yea...maybe. he does sound like a nice person" Yoongi agreed a little.

"ask his age, we will know if he's a grandpa or not"

"How old are you, ten?" Yoongi mocked a little. Hoseok just laughed.

"i am 27 thank you"

"whatever" yoongi bent over his phone again and began typing his next message.

Min Yoongi:
I am great. may I ask what your age is, id i dont sound like a creep now. I'm just curious. Maybe we can be friends?

"damn bold move" hoseok kept judging every message yoongi typed.

"yah, stop"

"Look he's typing!"

Park Jimin:

Oh don't worry, it's all fine. I don't have secrets. I am 26, and I would like to have a friend. ^^

Min Yoongi:
O

h 26 that's cool, I am 28!

"You let the conversation drop dead '' hoseok judges once more. seeing how the two both stopped typing. "oh, wait no. he's typing again."

Yoongi bent over the phone again to read the new message.

Park Jimin:

sorry i have to go now, maybe i will be back later...i'm not sure.

Min Yoongi:
Oh, okay. I hope so. talk to you later then.

"He had to go already." Yoongi informed his friend who was already reading the texts.

"why does he say it like that, it sounds so sketchy" hoseok chuckled. Then he stood up. but okay, back to the music then"

"ah, right '' Yoongi felt a little sad that the conversation ended already. but now JImin was offline again he put his phone on the table and moved his chair closer to the desk.

---

chapter oneee. I hope you enjoyed, see you soon in the next update!

🌼🌼🌼