🌼six🌼

That night Yoongi laid in bed, he was already fast asleep, he worked till early in the morning, staying up a few more hours in the hope to get a reply from Jimin, but it didnt come. it made yoongi wonder if the boy was maybe just ignoring him, maybe jimin didn't want to be friends? maybe yoongi said something to throw the other off. Yoongi hoped it wasnt that because he did look forward to a new friendship. He genuinely wanted to be friends with the other. it didnt matter he havent seen the other yet. most of yoongi's friendships came from online. He met seokjin and Namjoon online too. he only have met them wen they invited him to come have a snack at their bakery.

*ping!* 

the loud notification sound of his phone shook him awake. Yoongi rubbed his eyes and reached for his phone. he had been woken up a few times earlier as well. He had set his notification sound on the highest volume. so he will see it right away f the other would end up texting him back.

The raven tapped his screen and saw his text app logo. quickly he unlocked the phone and rushed to his texts. glad to see it was finally something from Jimin. not really what he had been expecting to read but it was something,

Jimin:

Hyung.....You awake?

Yoongi:

Hey Jimin, i am awake.

Jimin:

Can we text for a little moment...Im scared.

Yoongi:

Of course, whatever you want ✿

Jimin:

Thank you

Yoongi:

is it something you want to talk about? or not, i dont mind whatever.

Jimin:

Im just not really in a....good mindset. i just need some distraction, you were the first i could think of to text...i hope i didnt bother or woke you up..

Yoongi:

of course not, i was just about to go to bed myself, you didnt disturb at all

So, how was it with your friends, they came to visit you right?

Jimin:

yes then did! it was really fun, we played some games and they even brought me flowers. Jungkook got a flower shop and made me a buquet, its really pretty.

wait i will send a photo, hold on.