🌼thirty four🌼

It was taking forever. Too long, too scary. Yoongi had never been this worried in his whole life. The thought of Jimin having the either life changing or life ending surgery was making him so worried he had to throw up in the toilet earlier.  why he was now eating a small sandwich he got from the hospital shop on the ground floor. He wasn't really enjoying it, he didn't have any appetite. But knowing its been five hours and he threw up his whole breakfast, he knew he should eat.

Yoongi sighed, putting the last part of the sandwich back in the plastic bag and placing it on the empty chair next to him. He didn't feel like doing a lot, he just sat there slumped in his chair staring at the walls and ceiling. Waiting for that moment their news will arrive. So far yoongi had only seen people come and go, and it made him think that a hospital was the most depressing place to be. Hearing only bad things, from sickness to death.

But then, you wouldn't be in a hospital if you were healthy and fine.

"hey, you're still here" it was Jungkook.

"oh, jungkook and Taehyung" yoongi was glad they returned. He really could use some company right now. "How was dinner?"

"well, not that fun. But we got something to eat at least '' Jungkook shrugged and with a deep sigh he sat down next to yoongi. Taeyung took a seat as well, a little more silent than usual. It was clear that he wasn't happy at all and beyond just worried for his friend. "and you?"

"i just had a sandwich"

"only that?! You will need to eat more than that"

"I don't have an appetite. It's not like I will die if I don't eat a lot today."

Jungkook didn't say anything to that but just looked at the ground. "Have you heard anything? See anything?"

"no... Sadly not," Yoongi shook his head.

"I wonder how much longer it's gonna take, '' Taehyung suddenly spoke up. "What if it's taking so long because he died?!"

"Tae, don't jump to conclusions. We wait until the nurse tells us personally, we do not know what is happening there."

Taehyung shut his lips again and just leaned against Jungkook, taking the comfort of the strong arm wrapped around him.

The three were ready for more time to wait, but they didn't have to wait as long as they thought. Because when
Yoongi and the others were sitting there, the nurse approached them, the called them out of the waiting hall to talk.

The three with heavy beating hearts followed her .

"and is he okay? How did it go? Can we see him?" yoongi asked, worried.

"sir, let me speak" she said a little sternly to make sure the other listened to her. "As far i can tell you right now.... he is stable.. for now, There are some complications during and after the transplant"

"Okay, and? What does that mean? Will he be alright??" yoongi was feeling so stressed from all this, he just wanted to hear Jimin would be okay, he wanted to hold him and see him alive.

"Well, for now the heart seems to have been accepted. But we will know more later, we have to run another check in two hours to see if his body accepts the new organ. But yes, you can see him. One at a time please, he's not awake yet. We will keep him down until we know more. We want to avoid causing him pain right now"

"Okay, okay, that's good i think" Yoongi nodded, calming down. At least Jimin seems fine for now. But it wasn't over.

"Who will see him first?"

"Taehyung?" yoongi and Jungkook said turning to Jimin's best friend.

"a-ah well....Yoongi can go First....I think i need to sit first a little, i will go after you"

"Okay, if you don't mind. Thank you" yoongi smiled and followed the nurse towards Jimin's new room at the intensive care unit. The room was different and looked so cold. Jimins decorations were all still in his usual room. Right now it was just a plain hospital room.

But on the bed was Jimin, his eyes closed and a ventilator helping him breathe. A new sight for Yoongi to see him like this. Seeing Jimin not able to properly breathe  on his own, and the tubes at his arm. It broke his heart, but then he told himself that it was a good thing. This might be all saving Jimin's life in the end.

"I will wait outside, take your time." the nurse said and closed the door behind him.

Yoongi took a deep breath before approaching the sleeping boy, taking a seat next to the bed. "uhm...Hi" he said softly. Even if Jimin wasn't awake and won't wake up, he doesn't want to startle the other or make him uncomfortable by talking. So he kept everything he did very quietly. "I hope you will be alright Minnie, the Doctors don't know yet. They will check you again in a bit. I really pray you will be okay, I don't want to lose you. Ans so do Taehyung and Jungkook, were all here with you"

Yoongi chuckled to himself. Not in a happy way. Talking kike this felt so stupid. But maybe, just maybe jimin heard him unconsciously. And saying that everyone was here will relax him somehow. Maybe it will help? "stuoid thoughts, it doesn't matter" yoongi muttered to himself and sighed again. "you're not alone, we are all waiting for the news. You can do this Minnie, i love you. You're a strong person, i believe you will be okay. We will be together and do lots of fun things. You would like that right? I think you do, you told me what you'd love to be able to do. Soon you can to it all. If not with me then up there with new friends." yoongi took Jimin's hand carefully and placed a soft kiss on the fingers. "im sorry, i got to go now. Or else there won't be time for the others to visit you, i love you. And hopefully i will see you soon. Awake and well"

With that he stood up and left the room, letting taehyung take his turn now.

---.
updateee see you soon in the next!
The story is so close to ending hmhm

🌼🌼🌼