🌼nine🌼

Days passed like that. everyday Jimin spend all his free time texting yoongi or calling with him over the phone. His nurse was really happy to see him this happy. Jimin was full of life again, if you looked past his physical disabilities. his mind was back in a more positive direction. he havent cried in a week wich was good.

"Jimin, I've brought your meal" The nurse walked inside with the trolley. she rolled the table on wheels over Jimins legs into his reach and placed the plate on it.

"woah, thank you!" jimin smiled smelling the food. At first he didn't like the hospital food that much as it didnt have much flavour but he grown used to it and it just felt as normal to him. It didnt taste weird to him anymore.

"i got you water and some soda, i remembered you mentioning it" she smiled handing jimin a can of sparkling soda. I will come back for your medication later. please eat well" she bowed before leaving the room again.

-

At that same time Yoongi was out with Hoseok. having a drink at their friend's bakery.

"So you're telling me that this dude gave you the wrong number and now you're friends with that person?" Seokjin asked standing next to them with some empty glasses he just took from a table.

"Well yea" yoongi chuckled. "hes so sweet, such a cute boy" he smiled at the thought of jimin in his head. "I just feels good to talk with him"

"Ohhhh are you going to have a distance relation now?~" soekjin joked.

"w-what, no its not...it snot like that!"

"hmm thats what they all say in the beginning." seokjin chuckled and handed the glasses to namjoon who came to empty his hands seeing he was busy talking.

"But i have to say he is really good looking... he's handsome but at the same time cute. a fascinating person."

"so. have you two met yet?"

"No. we cant, its difficult."

"what why not?"

"i dont know if he wants me to tell everyone..."

"oh...thats okay. you do make me very curious now"

"yea yea, deal with it" yoongi sipped his drink and looked at hoseok who was scrolling through his phone.

"Got it, look Seok. this is the Jimin were talking about" Hoseok said and sowed his phone to seokjin. Yoongi looked confused at the screen and saw a photo of Jimin. 

"yah dont show him!"

"but you send it to me" hoseok shrugged.

"aish, im never sending you anything"

"pretending like you were not spamming me about how pretty he is" Hosoek raised a brow with a wide grin on his face. Yoongi sighed and leaned back in the seat sipping his drink to avoid having to say anything.

"You know" yoongi started." I've been thinking of sending him some flowers. like a 'get well' bouquet. but i dont know if he will like such thing"

"you're definetly going to get together at this rate" hoseok laughed at it and put his phone on the table. "but well...i would say, go for it."

"you think so?" yoongi thought for a moment.

"yea, i think he would like it. as far I've heard he sounds like a sweet person and i bet he would appreciate flowers too" soekjin smiled. 

"okay, i will do it. i just have to find some good ones."

"there is a good floer shop near the river. Most of my friends go there for flowers, i do too" Seokjin suggested. "you cant mis it it hase such a huge flower board hanging at the wall."

"I will stop by there after my drink"

"Oh so you're just going to leave me?"  hoseok said acting shocked. 

"I said after, my drink. and you're going dancing anyway"

"okay, i will leave you two now. work calls. Yoongi ill see you later and Hoseok, see you tomorrow!" seokjin smiled and left them to get back to work. seeing namjoon struggle with the many guests in front of him.

"i will leave now then too." yoongi said emptying his glass. "I will talk to you tomorrow"

"alright, bye!" hoseok waved yoongi as the other stood up and left though the doors.

"Okay....the river.. hmm" yoongi was going to see that flower shop seokjin recommended him. He doesnt remember any being there, but to that he also rarely came to that side of the city so he probably just doesnt remember it.

It wasnt far from here and he got there quite quick. strolling through the street trying to find the shop that he was looking for. "cant miss it....well he is right about that" yoongi chuckled as he stood in front of a small but colorful shop with against the wall a huge flower with the shop's name on it.  He walked inside hearing the little bell rinkle when he opened and closed the door. It was a pretty store, one wall full of flowers and in the middle different kind of premade items like a wreath. He walked further into the store untill he reached the desk. wich was empty.

"uhm." he looked around not seeing anyone there. he carefully pressed the little bell on the desk and waited. When someone came from the back it was someone who he did not expect to see. It was a quite tall man with raven black hair. tattoos peeking from under his sleeve. He looked a little intimidating, well...that was untill he smiled at yoongi. A big bunny smi8le on hiss face when he greeted the new guest.

"welcome! what can i help you with?" 

"a-ah, i uhm...i am looking for...flowers" yoongi said he never really got flowers for anyone so he had no idea how this worked.

---

thank you for reading, see you in the next chapter!

🌼🌼🌼