Chapter 22: Panic

Hey my loves!! Thank you for being so patience with me <3

I recommend you to listen to Birthday Cake by Dylan Conrique on repeat :) Or just get your sad playlists!

I'm going to try and break your hearts this chapter, even though I'm not good in breaking hearts.

Enjoy <3

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

My eyes unhurriedly open, adjusting to the daylight beaming through my curtains. I sit up in my bed with a groan. Yesterday me and Silas stayed outside and watched the moon, together.

After that, we chatted for a while and I went home. Even though Silas wanted me to sleep over at his house.

No unholy thoughts.

I stand up from my bed and walk to my closet, picking out my clothes. I'm quite in a good mood today, my parents are finally coming back after their 3 monthly long mission.

I remove the clothes on me and put on the outfit in my hands.

I shuffle towards the bathroom door and open it, stepping in

I shuffle towards the bathroom door and open it, stepping in. I grab my toothbrush and the toothpaste, brushing my teeth.

I then rinse my mouth with water and put away my toothbrush. I head out of the bathroom door while putting my hair in a ponytail.

I sigh and walk to my bedroom door, exiting my room. I climb off the stairs and make my way to the dining room, "Hello," I greet with a bright smile, seeing my brothers and Kayla sitting at the table.

They greet me back while I hastily gulp a cup of water and take a bite from my food - If you didn't notice, I'm quite in a hurry today.

"You're eating like your food is going to run away," Cayden points out and I roll my eyes, "I'm heading to Leah's house, do you want to go with me?" I question ignoring Cayden, looking at Kayla.

She nods, a smile displayed on her face, "Sure,"

I'm happy to see her with a smile on her face today.