89 - more than what you see

Even if you feel like you're standing on the very edge of a cliff, holding onto nothing but hope and the last remaining pieces of happiness for the future, there will always be more than what the eye sees, and the mind comprehends.

They told me once, to never give up. Even if i can't see it, or feel it, there will always be more to life. Some small moments of happiness you'd never experience if you just gave up. Going out with your friends to do small activities, playing around with a little child you once met and befriended, the joy of saving up to buy that one thing you really wanted.

There will come times where the only feeling you have is wanting to fall off the cliff into peace and silence, leaving the suffering to wither with the flowers where you once stood. But if you walk away from the end, you'll eventually lose it, or it'll leave you alone. 

Like someone once said "pain is only a visitor, and a stubborn one at that. but how you choose to treat an unpleasant visitor is up to you." It's your house, your rules. If anyone tries to diminish your problems with their own, they're desperate for attention. Close the door in their face and go on to fix the leaking roof or the broken window, or the broken tile nobody sees. 

It doesn't matter how much you renovate your house, how much you try to get rid of, and heal the pain. There will always be problems ahead. The floor will cave in, and you'll get worn out doors. But the more you renovate, the more you try to fix things, the sturdier the house will become, and you'll become tougher and wiser. If problems were to occur, you'd know how to take care of it.

Take care of your house, and only invite those you trust. Open the curtains and let in light, water your plants and feel a breath of fresh air.

––––––

Thought i'd share some thoughts i've had for a while, in case it helped anyone

and nobody told me it was so time-consuming to have a girlfriend T-T i can't get anything done