Wonho

AAAAAARGH! I'm mad!
Like I'm mad at 2019! I'm mad at this week! Everything is shit and everything is falling to crumbles!
Hanbin, Hwall, Sulli, Woojin and now Wonho. I'm mad at the K-Pop industry being the way it is! That fucking girl Han Seohee is ANNOYING THE SHIT OUT OF ME! CAN'T SHE SHUT UP FOR ONCE! She HAS to get involved in EVERY SINGLE scandal or event, she just HAS to be a part of EVERYTHING!
She has to make things worse for idols already suffering.
Wonho shouldn't have to apologize, he shouldn't feel this bad. He did what he thought was best and we can't do much but accept it...
Just like with Woojin, Hwall, Hanbin, he's always gonna be a part of the group, no matter what.
I regret not getting properly into MX, I listened to their music, I watched their MVs, I went to a concert and saw them perform, but I never really learned anything about THEM, the reason behind it all existing. I'm kind of upset with myself, and to now see a member leaving, I can't help but blame myself for not caring more about them earlier. They are amazing artists, all of them, and I knew that, I knew they were amazing artists and performers. I just wish I paid more attention to them.
I'M MAD Y'ALL! Idk what else to feel...