42 - Changbin (2/2)

Request by kchvska ♥ pt.2

🌙

Apparently I had fallen asleep whilst cuddling Changbin that night. I woke up to his arms around my waist, his head rested on top of mine, and my head pressed against his chest, listening to his calm heartbeats and slow breaths. I was a bit shocked and uncomfortable at first, but I was too scared to wake him up, so I just tried to fall back asleep, waiting for him to wake up himself. I slowly lowered my head agains this chest like I laid earlier before I woke up. I shouldn't have done that. He woke up and grunted before opening his eyes. I pretended to be asleep out of instinct to avoid complications.

"What the hell!?" Changbin whispered and jerked back as he saw me and noticed that his arms were wrapped around me. He slowly tried to get out of my grip, that's when I decided to stop acting. I opened my eyes and looked up at him, meeting his eyes in an instant. We pushed each other off and Changbin was on his feet right away. He walked out the door and slammed it shut, making me jump. I looked around for a bit as I hadn't taken any time to study the room the day prior. There was a hook on the wall, but it was broken. Multiple holes in the walls and floor indicated that it used to be a washroom. I could only imagine what it seemed like in its full glory. I bet it had seen better days.

I sat up and rested my back against the cold wall with a sigh as I closed my eyes. I began to hum to One More Chance by SUPER JUNIOR to get my mind on something. I had a bracelet on and fidgeted with the pearls to relieve anxiety and fear. I stopped humming and just bopped my head to the melodies in my head after a while as I was scared that they would come and yell at me. I didn't know them, so for all I could know, they could hurt me badly. But as I stopped humming, the door opened. I stopped moving and just stared at the silhouette in the door, it was Changbin.

"Come, breakfast is ready, and Chan wants to talk to you." He said bluntly. I just sat there, not moving at all as I stared at him. He seemed mad about something. He quickly got tired of waiting for me to move, and grabbed my wrist, pulling me after him. As we walked through the hall I couldn't help but look around and study everything around me. We walked through the living room that I had seen the day before, where I was tied up. It was a bit messier today, papers and folders spread across the table along with multiple cups of cocoa or coffee.

"Sit down! I'm making you food." Changbin pushed me towards the barstool standing in front of the island. I obeyed and sat down without saying a word, studying him as he quickly cooked some eggs, bread, meat and fixed me something to drink. I was a bit baffled at how good he was at cooking, and how fast he did it. He was so focused on what he was doing, and paid little to no attention that I was watching him. He put the food on a plate and pushed it towards me as he finished. He leaned against the counter and watched me eat what he had made. I took the first bite and it was amazing. My eyes widened as the different flavours exploded in my mouth.

"Is it acceptable?" He asked, not giving off any emotion. I stared at him in disbelief.

"Acceptable, this is delicious. You should be a chef, not a kidnapper!" I said, trying to be funny, which kind of worked. He finally smiled and giggled, looking down at the counter before meeting my eyes.

"I know...but...they're my friends and I've known them since I was a small kid. I just do what they want me to." He became personal pretty quick, even though I hadn't asked about it.