75 - Minho

Song of the "Day": You, clouds, rain - HEIZE ft. Shin Yong Jae

[A short one]

🌙

"Y/N" I opened my eyes slowly as I heard whispers and felt my body being shaken. I met eyes with Minho, who stood there looking at me with his hair pointing in every direction possible. The small table lamp was turned on, but otherwise everything was pitch black. I looked at the clock and saw what time it was. It was four in the morning. What was he doing, and why did he wake me up at this hour?! I raised my head and glanced at Minho, disgusted and annoyed. My eyes were like thin lines and I felt so tired.

"What?" I whispered aggressively, as I hated getting woken up at this hour. Minho wrapped his arms around himself to keep warm. It was quite cold in the bedroom, as winter was coming, getting closer to Christmas. He smiled carefully and looked down as he scratched the back of his head. What was it?

"I'm...I'm hungry and I want cereal, but I don't want to sit and eat alone, so I wondered if you wanted to come eat with me, or just keep me company." He seemed to be a bit worried in case he would get a no. I giggled and dropped my head onto the pillow again, letting out a deep breath I seemed to have held. He let out a short laughter himself and started tilting back and forth on his ankles and toes, looking at his feet as he did.

"You're weird, do you know that?" I asked and turned my head to look at him. He just nodded and kept his eyes fixed on his feet. 

"Go grab your cereal, and grab some for me too. Let's eat in bed, it's freezing." I scooted closer to the wall to create some space for him. Though it was early, or perhaps late, I could really go for some cereal. Minho smiled and seemed relieved. He nodded happily and walked out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. I shook my head as he wasn't really trying to be quiet. I heard the bowl cling against one another, the fridge opening violently, the cabinet door slamming shut and the cutlery being moved around. Could he possibly be any louder? It went silent after a little bit, and I could only hear his small steps hurrying back to the bedroom. He opened the door and there he stood with a bowl in each hand. He was acting like a little child, being excited and through the roof with energy. It almost made me believe that it wasn't four in the morning, getting closer to four thirty.

"Catch!" He whisper yelled as he pretended to throw the bowl towards the bed. I pointed at him and widened my eyes as to warn him. If he really threw the bowl, he would be the one who had to clean up and change the sheets. I would steal his bed if he messed up mine. But he didn't, so we were good. He handed me my bowl and crawled under the sheets as he got comfortable in the warmth surrounding his body. I thanked him and started eating. We just sat there, at four in the morning, eating cereal in the dark, not saying much. I then scrunched my brows and turned to Minho with a questioning glare.

"Why did you wake me up, and not any of the others? I'm pretty sure Felix would be down for cereal, or perhaps Jisung." I rested the bowl in my lap and waited for him to finish chewing before answering. He smiled shyly as he played around with some of the flakes of cereal floating on top of the milk. He didn't say anything, he just sat there and focused on his cereal. I bumped my arm gently into his, making sure he wouldn't spill any on my bed. He just continued laughing and trying to hide away in the collar of his shirt. He was acting like a little child. His cheeks were darkening in color, and his smile was so wide that his eyes basically disappeared behind his cheeks.

"Are you gonna tell me or what?" I almost laughed as he slid down under the covers, his head being the only thing peeking out as he put the bowl on the nightstand. He rested his head against my shoulder and looked up at me with bright eyes. This flipping boy, I swear to god.

"I'm gonna kick you out if you don't tell me." I poked his forehead as I was growing impatient. He knew that I hated being woken up unless the day was starting, or something important was happening. He just kept on shaking his head and laughing as quietly as he could. He didn't want to wake anyone else up. Minho turned to his side and wrapped his arms around mine, holding me close as he moved up and rested his chin on my shoulder, his eyes soft and his smile genuine. I could feel his fingers caressing my skin under the covers. I leaned over him and put away my bowl as well when I finished. I kept waiting for his answer.

"I just wanted to spend some time with you."

🌙

Picture of the "Day":

"I died over nothing they wondered, always nodding now, at lies in vain everyday"

I really want a girlfriend for Christmas...someone I can take to the Christmas market and share a waffle with, and take on a ride on the ferriswheel...someone I can take pictures of with all the lights and have as my locker screen....I WANT A GIRLFRIEND! IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?!