37 - Changbin

🌙

Changbin walked into the apartment with all of the other guys following behind. I was sitting on the couch, staring of into nothing. My face was just blank and expressionless. It was only when I heard the front door close that I came to my senses. I turned my head towards the hall and smiled at them as they all walked in. They all put away their stuff in their bedrooms as they had just been at an interview. It was quite early in the afternoon, but too late to go out and do something. I had been thinking about something for a few hours and I just wanted to do it.

Changbin eventually came in as well, Chan and Hyunjin following behind. I smiled widely at Changbin and held out my arm for him to come to me. He quickly pecked my lips and laid down with his head in my lap. I stroked his head and tried to make a conversation.

"So how was the interview?" I asked and looked at them seated around. I thought they would be tired, but they seemed wide awake and filled with energy. It was clear that the night wasn't coming to an end for them.

"It was quite good. They asked us, pretty special questions, which made it feel more...special. It was different, but it was fun." Seungmin said and pulled his legs up as he rested against Woojin, which gladly accepted him and wrapped his arm around him.

"Oh? What kind of questions did you get?" I asked out of curiosity. Changbin grabbed my hand that was stroking his head, and began to play with my fingers and rings over his head.

"They asked us different dilemmas. Like, for example, if you could choose, would you have your members, or true love?" Felix told me and smiled a bit, hinting towards Changbin. I looked down at him and giggled at his behaviour.

"That guy right there clearly has a favourite." Minho said and widened his eyes. I raised my head, questioning.

"Oh? What did he choose?" I said with a slight grin.

"He said, and I quote. 'I'm sorry fellas, but you know my girl is everything. I won't leave her for the world.' ugh..." Minho told me and the conversation went on for a bit until it went silent. That was when I decided to ask.

"Changbin...can you help me chop off my hair?" I looked down at him and he quickly shot up, as well as his and everyone else's eyes. He was clearly shocked.

"What?! You want me to cut off all your hair?!" Changbin shouted in shock. I nodded and smiled softly.

"Why? You have such nice hair." Hyunjin said and grabbed a bit of my hair, letting it slip in between his fingers. I looked down for a bit before turning towards Changbin again.

"I've been wanting to do this for a while. I just want to get it over with. Can you help me? I'll do it no matter what anyway." I said and grabbed his hand. Changbin smiled slightly and nodded.

"Yeah. Of course. Come on. Let's do it now!" He said and pulled me after him, all the way over to the bathroom. He got out a towel, hair ties, a pair of scissors and his hair clipper. I was sat on a chair facing the mirror. I stared at my hair as I took a deep breath. Changbin leaned down and looked at me in the mirror.

"Are you sure you want to do it? Once you do it, there's no turning back." He whispered and pulled some hairs behind my ear. I gulped and nodded.