76 - Jisung

Song of the "Day": SPARK - JBB95

[Short one] 

🌙

"Jisuuuuuuung!" I shouted as I wobbled into the living room, where he had just grabbed his laptop from the counter, headed for the couch. He got startled and stopped in his tracks to look at me with wide, scared eyes, waiting for me to do or say something. He raised his brows, as to indicate that he was listening. I raised my head and pouted as I closed my eyes.

"I'm boooooored!" I whined. Jisung let out a short laugh before walking over to the couch at last. I followed behind and laid down on the couch as he sat down, placing my head on his lap and taking a deep breath. He poked my head and wobbled his legs to make it uncomfortable for me.

"I need to do some work, you need to move." He let out a long breathy laugh as I turned around and shook my head, eyes glued on his. He looked out the window, trying not to laugh too much to not offend me. He put his laptop on the couch next to him and crossed his arms, looking down at me with his head tilted.

"Then what do you want to do? What can I help you with?" He asked and pushed a few hairs away from my face with his pinkie, slightly brushing it off my forehead. He then placed a hand on my head and caressed it. I shrugged and turned towards him, pressing my cheek against his stomach and wrapping my arm around his waist.

"Well, if there's nothing, I really gotta get some work done. I'm writing a song and I need to fix a few lines in the first verse." He dropped his head and looked straight at me as he pulled his lips in, his mouth becoming a straight line.

"No..." I said, muffled as I dug my face into his shirt, refusing to get off him. He just shook his head and scrunched his brows like he couldn't believe what I was doing.

"You do realise I have a job, right? And that I need to do my job." He dug my face out of his shirt and put his finger on my nose, and held it there for a few seconds before pressing my nose down gently.

"I won't let go until you get off." He said, sternly as he leaned back to get more comfortable, as if we were going to stay there for a while. I just crossed my arms and huffed. Two could play that game. I closed my eyes and decided to rest some whilst we were there, and I was laying so comfortably. Jisung laughed and I could feel him shake underneath me.

"I can't believe you right now."

"Hey! We're back!" I opened my eyes as it echoed from the hall, the sounds of shoes being taken off, jackets hung up and keys being put away. I lifted my head and met eyes with Jisung. Oh..we had fallen asleep. Jisung just dropped his head back again, closing his eyes as he put his hand on my head, laying me down again. We had both fallen asleep due to laying and sitting so still. 

"Ehmm...Y/N, Jisung." I could hear Seungmin's voice call for us at the door. We kept still and just listened to them rumble around with their things and doing whatever they did.

"Don't you need to work on that song?" I whispered, trying not to blow our cover, and falling asleep there and then wasn't really the worst thing that could happen either. It was getting late, and I would only be up for a bit before going to sleep again.

"I'll do it in the morning. Sleep now." He slowly stood up and repositioned himself so his arms were wrapped around me, and his whole body pressed against my back. I could feel his warm breath against my neck as we both closed our eyes and tried to sleep.

"The song is about you, so I need inspiration."

🌙

Picture of the "Day":

"I now enjoy evenings. Don't saints observe my everlasting, over night ecstasy"

FWEHUFISEUHFIEUHRI wrote in a groupchat that I wanted a girlfriend, the term for girlfriend/boyfriend in Norwegian is gender neutral. A dude, a BOY I used to date sent me a message in private and said "Want to try dating again?" BOI IF YOU DON'T SHUT YO ASS UP-

(If I seem rude ab him...dw...he's the type of guy that will ask you for FT when you're naked in the bathtub, or that will send you a dickpic in the middle of the day. I broke up with him bcuz I realised my sexuality, and I TOLD HIM THAT! He's a nasty dude who only wants to get laid even tho he's not legal age yet.)