46 - Changbin

Requested by feed-us-des♥ 

🌙

"Ugh! Screw this!" I sighed and yelled as I yeeted the pencil across the room. Why were they giving so much homework so close to spring break? There were assignments all the way up to my knees. There were just four assignments, but I'm short ok. I laid down on the floor, staring at the ceiling with my hands out to the side. I mumbled on a song to try and calm down. I was literally a stressed cucumber with anxiety laying on the floor. I turned my head and looked at the clock ticking silently on the wall. It was getting late and I had to get some food in my system. But at the same time, I also had to pick up the pencil laying far behind my dresser, as it was the last pencil with a functioning eraser on the end. I sighed heavily, laying there a few more minutes before I finally got up and walked over to the dresser. I didn't want to make a huge mess, so I tried to press my hand in between the wall and the back of the dresser, stretching to grab the pencil, but I failed miserably. I looked up and let out an aggressive grunt as I pushed the dresser further away, finally grabbing the pencil. I threw it back towards the table I was studying at, and pushed the dresser back into its original position. I was about to go make some food when my phone rang. It was Changbin, I smiled a bit. It was exactly what I needed.

"Hey Binnie!" I said and stepped over my textbooks, making my way to the kitchen. I heard a car from Changbin's end. He didn't drive it, but it was just passing by.

"Annie! Look out the window!" Changbin said with more excitement than I had ever heard him have. I furrowed my brows and walked over to the window in the living room.

"Why?" I asked, but my question was quickly answered when Changbin stood in the middle of my frontward, with his hands to the side. He was serious, only a tiny smile forming at the corners of his mouth.

"What are you doing?!" I asked, opening the window and hanging up on the phone. I yelled out the window. Changbin shook his head, his earphones falling out and dangling from the pocket of his hoodie, hitting the ground.

"I'm here to cheer you up!" He smiled widely now. I laughed and looked at the floor as I covered my face in embarrassment. What had possessed his mind to think that this, of all things, was what he had to do in order to make me smile. I looked down at him again and leaned against the window frame.

"Get inside, don't just stand there, it's cold!" It might've gotten closer to summer, but the temperatures were still freezing at night. 

"I'm not just standing here!" He shook his head and began to flop with his hands, making him look like a bird. I squinted my eyes, smiling just as widely as he was.

"Then what are you doing in my front yard then? Swimming?" I yelled, ironically. Changbin laughed and looked at me in disgust, yanking his head backwards as he shook his head.

"No! I'm T-posing! What else could I be doing?!" He took his hands down as he was tired of standing like that. I shook my head like he had done earlier and grabbed the handle of the window, signalising that I was about to close it. "Hey! Don't leave me!" He yelled, making me stop in my tracks. I opened the window again and pulled up a chair that was standing nearby, taking a seat. I leaned my chin on top of the frame and looked down at him, raising my brows at him.