45 - Felix pt.2

Since some of you wanted this to continue♥ Also, I always get so happy when you tell me you want a continuation of something, that just makes me feel like I have something to be proud of. It makes me so happy to read your comments!♥ 

🌙

Hours had passed, some of the guys had gone to bed, and Y/N had too. She was tired of crying and thinking for so long, that her energy had drained out. She just wanted to sleep, to make time pass, so she could get by faster, get over him faster. Felix, Changbin and Minho were the only ones left. Seungmin wanted to, but Woojin forced him to go to bed since he needed to get up early in the morning, Seungmin complained a bit, but was a bit thankful that Woojin cared so much. The guys were sitting there, quietly until Changbin spoke up, startling the two others. 

"Felix, what's going on with Y/N, what did those people do to her? You don't have to answer, I just want to know that it's not too bad." Felix sighed and pulled his hand through his hair as he closed his eyes. He wanted them to know, and he knew that they were just genuinely concerned about her. He rested his head against the back of the couch as he looked at Changbin. His cheek was pressed against the couch, making it look a bit chubbier, and cuter, according to witnesses.

"Dohyung cheated on her. I never liked the dude anyways. He was shit, treated her like shit and he was just trash in general." Felix turned around and looked up at the ceiling. Minho and Changbin nodded. The lights were dimmed and enhanced the features in their faces, throwing shadows and gave their skin a kind of glow.

"Damn. I feel sorry for her." Minho said and scratched the back of his head, not really sure what to say. The others nodded, thinking the same as him. Y/N didn't deserve it, she only deserved happiness. She had always been kind to everyone and smiling whenever she felt the mood was down, she always wanted the best for others, and then he comes along and fuck her over like that, when all she did was love him unconditionally no matter how big of a dick he was.

"But why did you hate him so much? I've never been a fan of him either, but you seem to have a bigger problem with him than the rest of us." Changbin turned his head towards Felix. Felix gulped, knowing he could never lie to them like he lied to Y/N. The ones you don't have feelings for, is easier to trust with your true feelings.

"He was a douchebag since day one...I just hated him." Felix tried to compress his feelings, close his heart and pretend as if his feelings were lost. When in reality, they were standing at the doorstep, waiting for someone to answer the door and let them in. He just wanted Y/N to open the door, answer. Even though he hadn't knocked, he just wanted her to peak out the window and see him standing there with his love for her. 

"I know, but I didn't hate him the way you did. I feel like there's more to this. Did he do something to you? Did he say something?" Changbin furrowed his brows and looked at the younger in concern, Minho just sat there, paying attention to every single word and action said and done by the both of them.

"I like her." Felix unlocked the door and let his feelings step a foot into the house. He wasn't able to keep his feeling compressed for too long, they were too powerful to be abandoned and hidden, to large to hide behind the slim tree he was hoping would cover it, so everyone could just walk by, not noticing it. Minho smiled a bit, kind of relaxed. Felix looked up at his hyungs, which both seemed to think the same thing 'it was about time you said it out loud.'