74 - Felix pt.3

Song of the "Day": Lay Your Head On Me - Crush, Garibay

🌙

"I thought you wouldn't see me until the execution." Felix voice echoed through the phone, sounding robotic and loosing all of the emotions that were portrayed on his face. I sighed and looked down. I had been to quick to take action and speak last visit.

"I need you to ask for an appeal." I tucked some hairs behind my ear as Felix looked at me in interest. He blinked repeatedly and it seemed like he was really pushing the wheels in his head to turn, in order to understand. He quickly leaned onto the table and scrunched his brows as he adjusted the phone against his ear.

"What, no! Even if I did, there's no evidence backing me up. The only thing we have is me, and the cops refuse to believe the main suspect. Like yeah I killed him, but they don't need to know the rest Y/N." Felix sighed and shook his head. He really wanted to die as a bloody murderer instead of keeping some kind of pride. He really threw himself under the bus for Jisung this time around. I leaned forward and stared into his eyes, gaining his full attention.

"Felix...there's evidence. There are clear evidence." I almost whispered. There were clear evidence of Jisung being an addict all over the places the investigators had been too sloppy to even check, places they didn't know of. Felix's eyes widened and his head raised up in interest.

"The lockers at the studio. The top row has an extra plate in the top, creating a small space there. The cops have emptied the locker ages ago and cleaned it thoroughly. I don't know why they haven't detected drugs on either the locker or Jisung, but there's drugs in there. I assumed that I'd only find a small bag the size of a teabag. Boy was I wrong! He's a dealer too! He has three bags marked with 250g. He had almost a kilo of meth at the studio! And the storage unit in the basement at the dorms, in the far back corner, stripes upon stripes that have been left untouched. I'm sure they can collect some DNA from around there and link it to Jisung!" I poked the table as I shared everything I had stumbled upon. Felix seemed stunned by it all too. He had only seen a glimt of the whole hell Jisung had gotten himself into.

"Did you just randomly find it, or did you actually search?" He pointed at me, as if I was in the wrong or something. I had searched for it. In the beginning I hated Felix for taking the blame to such a degree that his life was at risk. But if he was found to be forcefully affected by the drugs Jisung gave him, his sentence could be shortened to a bit over 20 years. Even tho he killed someone that got the drugs in him, murder is murder and you have to stand up for your crime. Eventually I grew to stand on his side. He got paranoid because Jisung was holding him down whilst he was under the effect of drugs Jisung had forced him to take. Felix needed justice and people needed to hear the truth of what happened and why Felix did it. I had taken the task of doing the closer search in the places the cops hadn't know about in hopes that there were some evidence left to help Felix and perhaps change the whole case in a way. Yes Jisung meant a lot to me, but two people didn't have to die because of this. When Felix was sentenced to death row, I thought he would just get a life sentence. But after a few months, we got the message of Felix's execution. It was set to be done the 16th of June next year. Chan, Woojin and Minho refused to go. Changbin being the only Hyung to come with. Chan couldn't deal with the sight of yet another friend dying, Woojin hated the thought of watching someone die, and Minho, well, we don't know. He didn't tell us. Come to think of it, Minho had been awfully quiet during these times, secretive and reserved, unlike him. Another thing that had changed was the fact that Felix hadn't actually been charged without a story. Felix had told the police that they both had been interested in the same girl, but Jisung was the one who was closest to her and got to know her the best. Felix was mad jealous and asked Jisung to meet him in the alley where he said he was planning on only confronting him, but that they got into an argument and that it became violent and then extreme on Felix's part.