18 - Hyunjin

🌙

The guys were recording an MV a few minutes away from Seoul. It was in a deserted-looking area. It was really cool, and the stylist had done a great job with fitting their clothes and makeup to the scenery. It was black, white and beige. It was aesthetically pleasing just to watch them walk around, pouring sand into each others hoodies. The guys had been told a million times not to do it, but they did it anyways. Hyunjin, Seungmin and Felix were the ones who did it the most. They were a team and had even made a promise with each other that they would only pour sand into the others sweaters. 

I stood there and watched as Hyunjin slowly approached Jeongin. I began to run towards him. I could tell that Jeongin had started to get fed up with having to take his sweater off and shaking the sand out of it. He was so close to whining the last time Seungmin poured sand down his back. I didn't want any of the guys to be upset, and felt like it was my duty to protect Jeongin in that moment.

I stopped in front of Hyunjin and grabbed his hand filled with sand. Hyunjin laughed and tried to get free, but with no success. He smiled and gave up, he dropped the sand to the side and smirked at me.

"You just got saved Jeongin!" Woojin laughed loudly. Jeongin turned around and saw me standing there in front of Hyunjin. He laughed and placed a hand on his heart, like he was flattered.

"Thank you Y/N!" He said and placed a hand on my shoulder. I smiled back and nodded in a way to say 'You're welcome'. I turned back to Hyunjin who was now pouting and whining playfully.

"You ruined my mission." He said, imitating a little boy whining. I laughed and grabbed his other hand, intertwining our fingers as I played with his arms, swaying our arms back and forth, from the left to the right. 

"Aww...my little baby got upset?" I teased him and pouted my lip as I glared up at him. Hyunjin smiled a bit, shyly. He looked to the side and squinted his eyes as he tried not to freak out completely.

"Yeah, I did actually!" He said with a large smile as he raised his head to seem arrogant whilst glaring down at me.

"Aww. Is there anything I can do to make up for it?" I said and tilted my head. Hyunjin then turned back to normal. You could see the amount of love he had in his eyes when he looked at me. His eyes were almost sparkling whenever he looked at me. His cheeks were slightly pink as he let go of my hands and looked away to think.

"What about...a SNUGGLE!" He exclaimed and pulled me into a tight hug, lifting me off of my feet. I squealed when I felt my feet leaving the ground. Hyunjin shook me from side to side as he laughed. 

"Hyunjin! Put.me.down!" I almost demanded as I felt like I would fall any second. The only think keeping me up was his strong arms that were wrapped around me. Hyunjin stopped shaking me and looked me in the eyes.

"No..." He laughed and began to walk around the set with me in his arms. 

"Hyunjin! I SWEAR TO GOD!" I screamed with laughter as he threw me over his shoulder to make it easier for him. He didn't care. He just laughed and talked with the other members as if I weren't there. They laughed at the sight of me fighting against his grip and not even succeeding. Hyunjin jumped to get me back up after I had slid off a bit. I had given up at that point. I rested my head on my hand and smiled and greeted the people walking by.