74 - Felix pt.2

Song of the "Day": Koh Samed - Ha Hyunsang

🌙

I ran to the entrance like I had done to Felix, as the members came rushing home. Chan almost pushed the police out of the way and came straight for me, though I was covered in blood and looked like a monster. They all stared at me in fear and then towards the bathroom. The sirens were screaming outside and cops were walking back and forth, taking as many tests of the blood as possible. I was unable to leave the bathroom until the boys came. Chan hugged me tightly and grabbed a towel to wash me off.

"What happened?!" He held my face and stared at me with an amount of worry I never had seen in him before. The boys were chit chatting in the hall and were all in denial. Felix hadn't done this, it was some maniac. But where was Jisung? They hadn't seen him since two in the afternoon, when he said he'd go and grab a package that he had to pick up. Felix was on his way home, so their disappearances overlapped. All evidence pointed towards Felix.

"He...he came in, he tried to hold me, he tried to make me look at him. He said he wanted me to believe him!" I felt my hands and legs shake as I thought of how he had picked the lock open and gotten to me, grabbing onto my face and neck, staring at me with wide, teary eyes, shouting that I had to believe him, that he wasn't a murderer. I tried to push him away, but was only able to get him away when the cops came in and pulled him away. He hadn't physically hurt me, but I would be mentally scarred for life. At least it felt like I would. Some of the cops kept saying that they had never seen something like this before, and therefore were unsure of how to handle the whole situation.

"He killed Jisung you said?" Seungmin stepped up next to Chan and looked at me with sad eyes. I looked at the tiled floor and nodded as I clenched my teeth together. I didn't want to admit it, but he did. The cops were already informed and had found his corpse dropped into a dumpster just where Felix said he had killed him. They found the murder "weapon" and the wall he was hit against. They said it was gruesome, his body was fine, but his head was totally mushed. His eye was bloody, his lip busted, his skull cracked open, and bones sticking out of his skin. I didn't really want to know all the details, but they gave them to me anyway, telling me that I would have to see it someday anyway, as we had to actually identify him, in case it was the wrong body and related to another case. I considered asking some of the other guys to do it instead, as I wasn't mentally stable to see something that gruesome.

"Sorry, ehrm. We're leaving the scene, we'll give you some papers on bioremediation specialists that you can hire to clean, if you want. We only needed the blood and the conversation we had with you. We'll be in touch with you later on in order to identify the found body, and to hear more about this case. We're now leaving, here's the number of the officer in charge. If there's anything, he's the one you should get in touch with. He can help you with most things involving Lee Felix and Han Jisung." A female officer carefully came up to us and tried to smile comforting in order to calm me down some, as worried expressions and fear had been the only thing I had been met with the past hours. I just nodded and grabbed the card she was handing me. The name of the officer, his E-mail and his number was written on it, along with the address of the station. She bowed and walked away, along with the rest of the officers and investigators that had come by to take the tests. Besides drops of blood in the hall, handprints down the corridor, on the know of a drawer, and all over the bathroom door and bathtub. There wasn't much to examine. They had done a search through the house to find evidence and reasoning behind the murder, they found nothing. They took all of our computers and electronic devices, as well as journals some of us owned. A few officers talked to the members and asked them questions before leaving at last.