78 - Woochan

Requested by anonymous~♥ 

(Sorry it turned out shitty....probably gonna rewrite it soon, but this is what I got done this time around)

Song of the "Day": It's still beautiful - Highlight

🌙

"Alright guys! Let's do this! Hands out!" Chan called the boys together before they headed on stage. They all obeyed his order and gathered in a circle, hands pointed out, stacked upon each other.

"Hana, dul, set, Stray Kids!" They all shouted and threw their hands up, cheering and clapping as they got ready to get up. Woojin went straight for Chan and gave him a tight hug, like always. Chan loved moments like these, where he could forget about the rules for a bit, the secret and having to hide away his love for Woojin. They had been together for ages, but no one knew, not even the members. The boys just thought they hugged in a friendly manner, but they were unaware of the words being whispered as they hugged. 

"Love you, you'll do amazing on stage." Chan whispered and gave Woojin a final squeeze before letting him go. Woojin giggled and nodded, looking at Chan with endearing eyes, like always. They gave each other a high five and walked towards the entrance of the stage, pretending like they didn't just whisper words like Cupid had come in and shot them both with his arrow of love. It was useless anyway, they had fallen heart first for each other a long time ago. As they hyped themselves up at the entrance, Woojin and Chan couldn't help but send each other a glance or two. They stopped the second they were sent in. They were starting off with Hellevator, like always, and would continue with Grr, and moving on down the set list. They were all smiling, dancing, singing, rapping and having the time of their lives, living in the moment with a strong feeling of euphoria. Adrenaline was rushing through their bodies and were the only thing that seemed to be rushing through their veins at that point. 

"Thank you all for coming!" Chan held the first speech of the night, to thank stays for coming and for them to have the night of their lives, just like they were. The only thing to be heard was Chan's voice and the cheers of stay in the large crowd. He finished and they moved on with the set list, and got ready to continue their performance. Chan and Woojin kept looking at the fans cheering and smiling, some even crying happy tears. The banners and the flags all over, reminding them that stay were there for Stray Kids, no matter ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or gender identity. None of that mattered, the music, the joy and the happiness were the only thing on their mind. 

A loud scream of pain was heard suddenly, causing everyone to stop, and the music to continue with slight lyrics here and there, as the boys were unsure to continue or to fully stop. Chan turned his head around and immediately saw Woojin laying on stage, his hand on his legs as he squeezed his eyes shut. Chan forgot time and place, as nothing else mattered anymore. Woojin was hurt, and was in serious pain. He hurried over to Woojin with his face filled with fear and worry.

"What happened?!" Chan quickly asked Woojin as he kneeled down next to him, placing his hands on Woojin's cheeks, cupping his face to gain his attention. Woojin's eyes were filled with tears of pain. His jaw was clenched and his body tense. Chan looked down at Woojin's leg, the one he was holding. He hurt his leg, but how, and how badly. Chan wiped away Woojin's tears and whispered calming words.

"It's ok, I'm here. Everything's gonna be just fine. We're gonna get some help for you. The paramedics are on their way, I'm sure. It's ok. I know it hurts baby, I know it hurts. But it's alright." Chan looked at Woojin with sadness in his eyes. It hurt him to see his boyfriend like this, in so much pain, and being unable to do anything about it. Chan then panicked as he heard his own voice echo through the venue. He looked at the other members, who smiled awkwardly, whilst still having a look of concern over their faces. Chan looked down at Woojin, who let out a short laugh and shook his head. They were doomed. There were no explanation for that. They could just act like it was nothing. But when Chan said it so lovingly, with his eyes glued on Woojin's, and his hands holding his face so carefully. It was impossible to not get some thoughts.