79 - Angels Game

Song of the "Day": 2soon - Keshi

🌙

There are moments like these where I can really lay down, listen to everything, let all of my worries get carried away in the wind. Here where I can see everything I ever wished for. New dreams being created the second I lay down in the warm sun. Dreaming of angels coming down from paradise, lifting me up and pulling me through the clouds, up from the hills and beyond everything you could've ever imagined. A new world just waiting for me to see. People I've never met, places I've yet to visit.

This is the place where I can take a deep breath and let my lungs fill up with all the love you ever gave me, filling me up as I was only running, walking and existing on emptiness. Emptiness I couldn't feel before you entered my life, before you came. Though I know this will only last for a little while, a game we created for the time being. Hand in hand, fingers in between one another as I lay my head on your chest. My love for you growing for every breath taken. Every moment passing the chance fades. A chance of ever being able to hold you, keep you close, say that I love you, and knowing I'll be able to do the same in the next life. Why the world chose to put us on opposite stars are unknown, a question given from the ancient gods, the ones we've forgotten by now. Names lost in the years that have passed since the last prayer was sent and received. I feel like them at times, but then you show up and show me the truth I keep on losing. You're the map I was missing in my life, showing me where I should go, without giving me restrictions. You give me options. This is what it's like to be in love I suppose. Being in need of the other half but being able to sail just fine on our own.

Let's meet up when we get to shore, whenever we get there.

I denied love, wanting to live on my own, but yet here we are, speaking words and showing actions only Eros could give us. Words spoken by the purest child, the innocent souls.

We live in the second that's coming, the minute that just passed, the years that have gone by and the ones that are yet to arrive.

Heal my wounds now, kiss the pain away, cause tomorrow, I know it'll be impossible. The angels will have pulled me back, no matter how hard I'm trying to stay, no matter how much my love for you is tying us together, anchoring me down in the only world I ever want to be in. 

Your world.

🌙

Picture of the "Day":

Hey, Channie here. Just wanted to say some final things, and write the last chapter to this book.

First off, thank you for this amazing time, I really appreciate all of your support, your funny and endearing comments. It really makes my day.

Angles Game is my favourite poem of all time, so I just wanted to share it with you as a way to say thank you. You guys are some of the most precious people I've met and I really don't know how to thank you guys for making this part of my life so wonderful.

I've been thinking of leaving this, finish it and just call it quits on this account for a while. But I didn't want it all to be for nothing, so I decided to give it to my friend Ingrid, which some of you just met. And though she was more than happy to take over, she doesn't have time to write anything until summer. She's in a project with an organisation, and she just got hired at a new job, and on top of that she has soccer practice, matches and tournaments, so she doesn't have time to write anything.

I think that's a sign that I should just...call it done. This book is over. Now, 79 chapters later, I'm closing it. I won't publish any of the unfinished requests I've been sent, unfortunately. I just wanted this one chapter to get out and close the book for good.

I love you and thank you for everything~♥ 

To get on another topic:

I just realised that Jeongin is the same age as my mom when my older sister was born...WTF?!

And Chan is the same age as my dad when I was born...

I don't know what to do with this information...