24 - Woojin

🌙

Woojin and I sat in the bedroom alone. We had been talking and discussing for a while, but we had finished and were just staring out into nothing with blank eyes and a face that didn't indicate good, nor bad feelings. We were both thinking. I scratched the back of my head as a bird  flew past the window, grabbing my attention for a few seconds before my face was at the floor again. Woojin did the same thing. We didn't know what to do, or how to tell them. We were both happy, and we had known for quite a while, but we didn't know where to go from there on. 

Woojin cleared his throat and grabbed my hand leaning on the wooden armrest. He was sitting opposite of me and was staring straight into my eyes.

"We'll tell them tomorrow. Ok? We have a concert. Our biggest concert since debut, I'll tell the guys on stage when we're finished, as a final speech. Do you think that'll be alright?" Woojin asked, not wanting to do anything without my consent. I nodded and smiled as we had figured out a way to tell them. We had discussed that we would just let them find out on their own, or that we would just go straight out there and tell them. We had loads of ideas, but Woojin's were the best option. He smiled back at me and stood up, pulling me along with him. I gave him a quick hug before we both exited the room and went to sit with the other members in the living room. We laughed and talked like nothing mattered, like tomorrow wasn't going to be surprise for them.

•∞•Timeskip•∞•

"Good luck! Love you!" I grabbed Woojin's collar and pulled him closer to kiss him before he went on stage to perform, and later announce what we had been keeping secret for months. Woojin didn't stop me and quickly pecked my lips before he turned around after waving me goodbye and entering the stage along with the other members. They walked onto the stage with the view of thousands of Stays sitting and standing in the arena with signs, lights and phones in the air, screaming on top of their lungs. They were chanting their names as the music begun. I Am You began playing and the boys started dancing the choreography. I walked in front of the stage and watched from between the fence. Stays recognized me as I stood there watching my boyfriend and his friends perform their biggest show yet. They would tug at my shirt, yell my name, some compliments here and there, and a few questions about me and Woojin, to some, I didn't reply to. As I stood there, I realized how dirty-minded their fans were. Some were innocent, but others...they needed soap for their minds. I smiled and winked towards Woojin as the guys walked closer to the edge of the stage. He sent me a finger-heart and walked onto the extended part of the stage to get closer to fans standing in the font, breaking their ribs by the pressure of others behind them, also wanting to get close to their bias and idols. 

I didn't have much to do during the concert except singing and dancing along, so I walked along the fence and talked to a few fans that recognized me. I told everyone the same thing before I continued walking.

"Yell 민장 (Min-jang) after Woojin is done talking. Tell others to do the same thing!" And so they did, I watched everyone spread the message to everyone around them, and down into the crowd. I even saw a few people in the tribunes up top, sending it back. How it got up there, I didn't know, but it did somehow. I giggled and looked at Woojin walking around, grabbing the desperate hands of the fans leaning over the fence to get as close as they could. I couldn't help but admire him and his smile as he laughed and joked around on stage. They weren't singing, but they were joking around, meeting fans as loud music played in the background. I bopped my head and smiled at the guards walking back and forth to make sure everyone were safe. A few girls passed out, and one guy, but they were all safely brought to the front and pulled over the fence to get brought to the medical staff in the back. I stayed with the unconscious people until they were brought away, to make sure they were in good hands. But everyone cooperated and worked together to bring people to the front. I didn't see one person who just stood there to watch. It was great to see that everyone wanted the best for each other.