45 - Felix

Requested by aphxholly♥ 

🌙

My phone buzzed in the back of my pocket, someone was calling me. I looked ahead of me, trying not to bump into anyone as I answered the phone, pressing the screen against my cheek as I pressed myself in-between a mass of people heading the opposite direction. I smiled at them and nodded as a way to apologise, they just smiled back and walked past.

"Hey! What's up?" I asked, waiting for him to talk back. I was almost at my boyfriends house, his name was Dohyung, he was quite busy often, but he managed to find time to spend with me every once in a while, which I appreciated a lot considering his busy career. 

"Where are you?!" I could hear Felix's exited voice through the phone, this kid was on some drugs 24/7, but I loved him anyway, he was my crackhead, and would always be. I smiled at the sound of his voice, knowing that he was genuinely happy.

"On my way to Dohyung, why?" I asked, pulling the keys out of my pocket, playing with them a bit  as I came closer and closer to the entrance. Felix's excitement dropped the moment I mentioned his name. Felix had never liked the guy, he never said why, but it seemed like Felix was holding grudges for something. I had asked him about it, but he just didn't want to answer the questions I asked, not wanting to ruin my happiness. He said he would deal with him, as long as I was happy. Dohyung tried to get along with Felix, but this friendship seemed to be one-sided.

"Eh...I'll just text you it, see ya." He hung up. I looked at my phone in confusion and huffed as I was tired of his behaviour. I had only mentioned his name, and Felix was off. It was the perfect timing though, as I had just approached the door. I put the key in just as I put my phone in my pocket. I turned it and pulled the door, entering the apartmentcomplex. He had a quite large apartment, but he always complained about how small it was. It seemed that everyone I hung out with had something stupid to complain about.

"Hey babe! I'm here!" I yelled and threw the keys away in the bowl as I kicked off my shoes. I walked into the apartment and looked around, trying to find him. He was nowhere to be found. The living room, kitchen and bathroom were all empty. I called out his name and opened the bedroom door. I heard a female scream just as I entered. Dohyung stared at me with wide, terrified eyes as he covered himself and the strange female lying next to him. I felt tears form in the corner of my eyes as I stood there, holding onto the door, watching him look back and forth between me and the other woman, trying to come up with something to say, but stuttering on his words. I slammed the door, got my stuff and ran out. I didn't even want to argue, or give him a reason to explain himself, I was out. I had so many other things that annoyed me by him, but this topped the list. This gave me a good enough reason to end it all. Even though I made the decision, it hurt like hell. My heart was aching but my mind was telling me was a stupid fuck who didn't deserve the love I gave, nor anyone else if he went around and did stuff like that. He had no common sense lying around with someone else, not giving a fuck about me, or those women. He was stupid, and I wanted to curse him so badly. I wanted him to feel the pain I felt. 

'Pling'

My phone alarmed me that I had gotten a message. I looked at my phone as I wiped my tears away. It was a meme about Seoul, it read 'I don't get it, it's Seoul, but these guys have no soul.' with a distressed, philosophical cartoon blurred in the back with mathematic formulas all around. I let out a small giggle and ran down the streets, trying to get away as fast as possible. Even though the meme Felix sent me made me smile, I was still a complete wreck. Tears were flooding down my cheeks, staining them, leaving my eyes red and swollen. I was breathing heavily as I stopped in front of SKZs dorm. I rang the doorbell, waiting for someone to open, and it didn't take long. The door buzzed along with Jeongins voice, saying hi. I ran up the stairs, not caring to wait for the elevator. When I got to their floor Hyunjin and Jeongin were at the door. They smiled when they noticed me coming up the stairs, but those smiles quickly turned upside-down when they saw me breaking down in front of them. I crouched down and cried into my hands as they watched me, not knowing what to to.