5 - Woojin

2021 channie speaking..."this is so weird and just wtf?!"

🌙

"Y/N! Come! They have an ice-cream cart over here!" Woojin screamed as he ran over the grass with his arms to the side. I smiled but couldn't keep it for long. I was dizzy, feeling unwell and sick. I didn't want to eat any ice-cream, or any food for that matter. I walked slowly but it didn't take long until I was standing in the line with the rest of the guys. Woojin grabbed my hand with a smile as he looked at the flavors. He was such a child. But I loved him anyways. We had been together for four years and we were still going strong. We knew everything about each other, every secret and story. I didn't keep anything from him, and he didn't keep anything from me. He could get a bit jealous and angry when I talked a lot with the other members and not him, but he would quickly get over it when we kissed it away. I stared at the ground and focused on standing up right and to not pull too much on his hand so he would notice something was wrong.

"What do you want?" Woojin said and pulled my hand slightly. I looked up at him and then at the sign where the different flavors were presented.

"I don't feel like having ice-cream. I think I'll pass. We'll take it another time." I turned towards him and smiled to reassure him I meant it. He smiled back and pulled me closer.

"You sure Y/N?" He asked before it was our turn. I nodded and stepped forward with him as the kid in front of us finished paying. The guys ordered their ice-creams. They seemed delicious and I really wanted to taste every single one of them. Woojin had bought a vanilla ice-cream with milk-chocolate and white chocolate. I walked up to him and stood in between his ice-cream and his chest. My chest and chin was pressed against his chest and stomach. He stared down at me as I looked up at him. He laughed a bit.

"What is it Jagiya?" He asked and tilted his head. He placed a hand on my cheek and looked me deeply in the eyes. I stood there feeling my legs shake underneath me. Woojin moved around in my sight. I closed my eyes for a few seconds to calm down and collect myself. I opened them and smiled widely.

"Can I taste?" I asked and tilted my head so my cheek was pressed against his chest. He took his hand away and took a scoop of his ice-cream to feed me. I widened my eyes as I tasted the mix of chocolate with the vanilla.

"That's so good!" I said and rested my chin on his chest again to look up at him properly.

"I know." He smiled as he admired the beauty next to him. I wrapped my arms around him, not caring about the other guys around us. Some stood, other sat on the fence, others on the bench or on the grass. 

Woojin believed that I only wrapped my arms around him to hug him and to keep him close. The reason I did it was to keep myself standing up. My breath suddenly felt heavier and Woojin blurred out sometimes and spun around in my vision. I closed my eyes in an attempt of calming it down. Woojin leaned down and pecked my lips as I did so. I smiled and kissed him back. 

"You ok?" Woojin asked after I held my eyes closed for a while.

"Yeah, just not feeling the best, I'm a bit nauseous. Don't worry though. It's nothing serious." I said and opened my eyes. Woojin smiled and ate the last piece of his ice-cream. He unwrapped my arms around him and walked off to throw his trash away in the closest bin. As I lost my support to keep my balance, I wobbled backwards a few steps before closing my eyes again and taking a deep breath. I walked over to Seungmin sitting on the grass, scrolling on his phone. I just stood next to him, I couldn't make myself sit down. Everything was spinning and I felt as if I were about to throw up at any moment. If I just kneeled down, I would fall over and make the others worry. Woojin had to walk pretty far away to get to the closest bin and was halfway back.