73 - Seungmin

Requested by anonymous~♥ 

Song of the "Day": Summer - Keshi

🌙

I smiled as I hugged her and waved her goodbye. I didn't really want to let her go just yet, but she had some stuff to do later on. I didn't want to be the reason behind her life crumbling to pieces. I would leave that in her hands. She always messed stuff up anyway, always spilling things, dropping and breaking stuff. She broke everything but people. She was amazing with people, everyone from small children to the elders. That's probably one of the reasons I fell in love with her.

My phone buzzed as I entered the dorm. I greeted some of the boys before wandering off to my bedroom. Seungmin was currently working on homework, but had gone to the kitchen to grab some water it seemed. He came back a few minutes after I had gotten in bed, a glass of water in hand. He greeted me and started looking at me, not saying anything, just looking. I lowered my phone and looked at him in wonder. What was his deal? Why was he looking at me like that. Had someone said something about me whilst I was out? Did I have anything in my teeth, on my face? I started to get self-conscious before he broke the silence.

"Who was that? I don't think I've seen her before." He said and finally turned to his books and pens. I smiled at myself as I turned off my phone. I was texting her, planning to meet again in a few days. I had seen her quite often the past days, and talked to her a lot as well. There never went a day without us talking or at least giving each other a hint that we were thinking of the other. Even if it was just a heart or a picture.

"It's just a close friend." I said and slid down further down under my sheets trying to hide away. Seungmin raised his brow and rested his arm on the back of the chair, questioning me.

"From where?" He was surprisingly curious all of a sudden.

"You know Yeonmin, right? Well, she's a friend of hers, so common friends." I smiled as I got a text again, asking if I wanted to go to my favourite cafe downtown.

"What's her name?" Seungmin asked and tilted his head. I sighed and finally turned my phone off and placed it on my chest. I was so close to giggling, but managed to compose myself.

"Kat...she's the same age as us. She's really sweet." I turned to my side, my phone falling onto the mattress. I held my head up by my hand and looked at Seungmin to seem invested in the conversation.

"Oh, how is she? Have you known her for long?" Seungmin kept asking, it felt weird for him to ask so many questions, as it wasn't like him to seem so interested in everything. I slimmed my eyes and started talking about Kat.

"She's sweet, like I said. She has this weird obsession with ducks that's so cute! Not like eating them! But like cute ducks. Or rather chickens....or cute birds I guess. She always gives compliments out of the blue if there's something she finds pretty or cool or something. She will legit throw herself in front of a bus for a stranger just to save a life, no matter who it is. She cares for everyone else more than herself. She is amazing! She always plays with your hair and she always smiles, but she can be vocal about issues tearing on her. She doesn't hide if she's down, and isn't afraid to ask for help. She got courage, and is always the first one to do something. She's like a flower...but powerful. She's not just decoration and easily stepped upon, she's...more. If you get what I mean?" I had zoned out and laid in bed, staring at the ceiling. I turned to Seungmin as I asked him. He smiled with both of his eyebrows raised. He was staring at me with wide eyes this time around. I looked at him, wondering.