32 - Chan

🌙

I woke up in the morning to my phone buzzing. Someone had texted me. I reached out and grabbed my phone laying on the side table, spending a few seconds before finally grabbing onto it, as I was too lazy to lift my head up from my pillow and see where it was. It looked at the screen, it was an unknown number.

?- Hey! Y/N! Are you coming to the studio today? The guys are wondering?

?-Y/N...are you even up?

?-uh....hello...

Ehmm...hi.  Who is this?-Y/N

?-It's Chan. Are you coming to the studio today?

Chan-I'm leaving the dorm in twenty minutes.

The studio?? Chan...we don't have any dances to practice today..-Y/N

It was my friend Chan, his real name was Chan-ho, but he preferred to be called by just Chan. We were in a dancing-group together and were really close friends. He had probably gotten a new phone or something and forgotten to tell me. 

Chan-We have three dances to practice, so get your ass down to JYP immediately! The other guys have already left. See you in dancing room 17!

When did we start practicing down at JYP? Isn't that just for artists and trainees?-Y/N

Chan? Can you answer me?-Y/N

Chan!-Y/N

He left me on read, which only forced me to get dressed and ready for the day. I threw on my basic-dancing-outfit and was out the door within a few minutes. I searched up the route and ran towards JYP. I went to the reception and asked where room number 17 was, and the guy kindly told me the way. I thanked him and rushed down the halls the guy explained. It was kind of weird for me to just walk into a place like this. We had always dreamed of dancing here, but we had never gotten the chance to. I was really excited and smiled as I saw the number 17 written with large letters on the door. I opened the door and saw straight into a room filled with guys. I quickly closed the door and I was so confused and embarrassed. I fished up my phone and texted Chan, hoping that he would finally answer. 

Chan! Don't flipping lie to me! We don't have practice today at JYP!-Y/N

Chan-What are you saying, yes we do. We're waiting for you! Where are you!

I'm standing right outside room number 17! The one you told me to meet up at. But there's only a bunch of strange boys here!-Y/N

Suddenly the door opened and a tall, buff guy walked out, with his phone in his hand. He stared at me, questioning as I was holding my phone as well. We exchanged a few looks before he finally broke the silence between us. He stepped forward and let go of the door he had been holding up.

"Are you Y/N?" He asked and pointed at me with the phone in his hand. I nodded slightly as I realized what had happened.

"And you are Chan..." I answered to which he nodded as well. There was an awkward silence between us before he realized his mistake. He was staring at me, looking me up and down, not judging, not admiring, just...looking.