LXXX - Jeongin

♥ Calvin's joint - Mac Ayres, Declan Miers ♥ 

I sat on the rooftop, looking out on the city, letting out a heavy breath which soon was caught by the wind. The night was growing close, darkness pouring over us all, like the inside of my heart. I had sat there for god knows how long. I hadn't done much but sit there and look over the city. It felt unfamiliar at night, no matter how many times I sat there and admired the never-ending lights. The forever stars as I liked to call them. I didn't have to search for them, and no matter how cloudy the sky would be, I would always have them.

"Hey!" I jumped at the sudden voice. It was gentle, but full of energy. I smiled at myself and felt my heart start to race. I didn't even need to turn around, I could tell by the cheerful tone, that it was Jeongin. He was by my side within moments and looked over Seoul as well. The lights of the street reflected in his eyes and it was almost captivating. I felt chained to him at that moment, not that it was the first time anyway, but it always felt like a new feeling, each time I looked at him. It felt as if I was being filled with love and happiness, no matter what he did or what he said. He had me tied around his finger.

"Hyunjin talked to me today." Jeongin tapped his foot onto the ground and looked up at the sky, which were filled with small stars and the bright moon. It was pretty, but I preferred the city over anything else.

"And?" Him taking to Hyunjin didn't tell me much, I needed more details in order to react properly, and to understand where he was going. Hyunjin and I were close, and we talked about anything, and trusted each other with all we had. 

Jeongin looked at me for a short while, speculating on how to word himself it seemed. He turned his head and looked down at his ripped pants, pulling at a thread that had caught his eye. He smiled gently, but it was filled with nervousness.

"He told me you...you know..." He bumped his shoulder into me and let out a short laugh. I felt slight panic crawl up on me. Hyunjin had told him something about me? There was only one thing that crossed my mind, and I wasn't sure if I liked it or not. Judging by the expression on his face, it didn't seem like something bad, but I had the horrible habit of always thinking the worst about a situation. Jeongin looked up at me and laughed, his eyes becoming crescent moons, his dimples growing deeper in his cheeks. My eyes were as saucers, my mouth hanging slightly open as I was baffled.

"Don't worry. It's cool." He gave me a reassuring smile and turned his head to the city, making me do the same. We sat there in silence for a little while until I felt his warm hand grab onto mine, slowly and gently. I looked down at our hands and felt a smile creep up on my face. He intertwined our fingers and pulled his phone out, along with some earbuds. He fiddled around for a little bit before giving me one of the earbuds, and putting in one himself. He pressed play and there we sat, in the middle of the night, listening to music, hand in hand. 

"You know, stars are like people." Jeongin said, all of a sudden, his eyes glued to the pitch black sky. 

"Oh?" I asked, almost whispering as I began to think. What could he possibly mean? Stars were like people.

"Yeah. No matter how far away they are, how long ago it's been since we last saw them, we still smile and feel happy when we see them again." He looked at me, his eyes like glued on mine. None of us looked away. He squeezed my hand tighter and let out a soft breath.

"But I don't want you to be a star."

"Why?"

"I don't want you to be far away, and I want to see you often."

I just got sick with the flu, and Channie too actually hahahah. He gave me this plot so I could write and upload something, since I do have time to write for once. This way you can kind of see my aesthetic and my way of writing. I don't like to write long stories like Channie. I don't have the patience like him. But I might try it out sometime.

Now that I have your attention; VOTE FOR SKZ ON AAA! THERE'S NOT MUCH TIME LEFT!