Woojin

I'm just walking to school rn after a 15min breakdown. My heart is shattered, like crushed.
I respect Woojin's choice of leaving Stray Kids if that's something that feels right for him, or that he needs.
They always say that it's quiet before a storm, and well...this is our storm.
I hope Stray Kids and fellow Stay are doing well, that you're staying strong despite these awful news.
Woojin was my ult bias and has been for a long time now. He's been the one I'd go to when I feel down, and the one I look up to and admire.
Due to these events, I'll take the week off in order to recharge and collect myself, and I hope you're doing the same if you feel like you need it.
Hope you understand and let's just continue to love and support Woojin and Stray Kids unconditionally
I think what made it worse is that I posted a vid about Woojin just hours before they announced that he was leaving. I had freaked out to a friend over how damn good looking he was, and just hours later....it was over.
A person commented on that video
"I'm sorry Woojin, that we couldn't make you stay."
And I'm bawling my eyes out. This day is shit and I just want it to be over. I don't want to believe this. I don't want to be here. I want to go home and...idk. Just collect myself. I love Woojin and I always will, officially in Stray Kids or not, he's always gonna be a part of them. He will never be forgotten and I refuse to let it happen.
Shit I'm about to cry in school...I should stop writing now...
"2019 is the year for K-Pop!"
The music, not the artists. Hwall, Sulli, the whole thing with BIGBANG, Mina, Woojin. Everything is shit and I want to go home.

 Everything is shit and I want to go home