78 - Woochan pt.2

Requested by anonymous~

Song of the "Day": Our Tears - Hyolyn

🌙

'Wtf Chan. I'm not gonna stan a liar like you...'

'You'll go to hell for being gay, you know that right? I'm unstanning!'

'I used to ship them, but now that I know they're together, I'm taking it back to shore. Just ew!'

'Idk what they were thinking when they started dating, but this ain't it chief...'

'Just break up already, no one likes you together!'

'Just imagining how disgusting their kisses and cuddles are. Hold up, send me the bucket, I'mma throw up real quick.'

'This explains their lack of love songs, their writer is gaaay. Gonna come out in a dress, full makeup and sparkling long nails on stage now or what?'

'I'm a sucker for BL, but this shit nasty'

Chan sighed and tried to smile, averting his eyes to the positive comments pouring in. But he couldn't help himself, his eyes were like magnetically attracted to the hate flying by as the comment flowed in.

"Any song you want to listen to? Open for stay recommendations." His voice cracked slightly as he tried to keep the tears in. He looked at his computer screen, ready to type in and search for a song. He hummed and read the comments, scrolling through the comments to be able to read what people were commenting.

'Just say you're gay and get it over with. It's the only thing we're here for, and we got better stuff to do but be here and listen to this.' Chan nodded and tucked his lips in as he felt a lump build in his throat, feeling like he was going to choke and break down at any moment. Though some songs were encouraging, mentioning songs like 'Kiss the boy', and 'everyone is gay', there also appeared some songs like 'sinner' and 'the end of the world', which he had listened to once, and knew the meaning behind. Failed love.

"This is gonna be the last song, I need to finish the live early. I have some work that need to be done. I just managed to squeeze this in between breaks." He smiled and laughed as he typed in a song that a few stays had written in the comment section. It was 'monster' by Henry, a song he had listened to a bit recently. He announced it and listened to it as he sang along for himself, closing his eyes and trying his best to remain composed. The song finished and Chan rushed to end the Vlive, putting his phone down on the table with the camera facing down as he leaned back and let it all pour out. His sobs were as quiet as he could keep them, as he didn't want anyone knocking on his door checking on him at the moment. He needed to be alone to think and calm down before going home. He didn't have any work and would rather go home at this hour of the day. But he had stayed behind to have a live. He had been doing this for a while. Starting a live, reading all the hate and finishing the live earlier than planned. He kept pushing himself to keep going for as long as he could manage, but it was rarely longer than twenty minutes. His shortest was seven minutes right after the accidental announcement. He had punched a hole in the wall behind him, the so called wallie. He covered it with a poster the first time, but as time went, there were only more and more holes. The posters were almost unnecessary at this point. He could just hang up a large picture over the whole wall and leave it. His hands had bruises and he often wore gloves to cover it. He didn't mean to punch the wall, but all of the anger and self guilt building up in him made him burst and he had to let it out on something. The closest thing being the wall most of the time, which he wasn't proud to admit.