48 - Hyunjin

🌙

"Hi everyone, hi~" Hyunjin waved and smiled gently at everyone watching the Vlive he had just started. He was sat in the dance studio like always, waiting for people to come in before he began. He giggled slightly as he read the first comments that came in. "You're so handsome oppa~" "Saranghae♥" and similar comments came in. Hyunjin had always loved going live because of the love and appreciation he got from Stay. I loved it too, it warmed my heart to see him so happy. When I mentioned it to him, he just kissed me and said that they would never make him as happy as I would. We were the cliché couple, but I didn't really mind it as long as it wasn't too cringe-worthy.

"Blood Sweat and Tears? I can try." He giggled and rubbed his lips with his index finger as he concentrated on the comments that soon sped past, making it hard to keep up. He giggled and became shy every once in a while as a couple comments made him flustered. He then found the tutorial for BS&T and slowly tried to learn the steps. He stopped in between parts to talk and connect with Stay who were flowing in as time passed. I was sitting in the corner, out of sight, trying to be as quiet as I could. Hyunjin sent a few glances my way as he wanted me to watch him move. He suddenly laughed loudly as the next part of the choreography was a bit sensual.
"Nooo! I can't do that... it's gonna be on the internet forever if I do." He lowered his phone that had the tutorial playing, it was currently on pause. I smiled and lowered my phone to admire him for a bit. His smile was wide and his eyes were like crescent moons on top of his cheeks. He pulled his hair back and kept talking, grabbing the camera and changing angle so he could sit on the couch instead of the wooden floor. I laughed silently in amusement. Who would've thought that a 19yr old fixing a camera would be so entertaining. I looked down at my phone and decided that it was time for me to go. I was in charge of dinner that day and had to get to the store to buy necessary ingredients. I was planning on making basic steak with potatoes, vegetables and sauce. The only thing we had home was broccoli, that I could've sworn had been laying untouched in the freezer for a decade. 

I slowly stood up and tiptoed towards the door. I stomped my foot on the floor, gaining Hyunjins attention. He looked up at me and smiled. I couldn't speak, because no one know that we were together, and management weren't completely sure if it was the right time to go public as they were a quite new group. They didn't want any scandals that early in their career.

'I'm leaving, buying food' I mouthed and motioned, kind of acting it out so he would understand. He smiled and nodded 

"Ne, annyeong~" He waved me off and smiled brightly like always. He turned back to the comments again quickly. "Oh, it was just Chan, he's done for today." Hyunjin covered up. I waved him goodbye one last time and opened the door to leave.

"Wait! Jagiya!!" Hyunjin shouted and raised his hand. I turned around quickly and looked at him with wide eyes. I placed a finger on my lips and gave him a warning look. He had to watch his words. He covered his mouth and cleared his throat. "Ehmm Jagiya? What? Chan! What's for dinner?" He asked, thinking he had saved his ass. I pointed at my phone, indicating that I would text him. I texted him what I would make and he got really excited. He clapped his hands and acted like a little kid. I smiled and shook my head.

"Babe, are you making the same sauce as last time?" Hyunjin again rambled on without paying attention to what came out of his mouth. I stared at him like I had done moments prior. He realized his mistake and waved with his hands as he squinted his eyes shut. "Chan! Why do I call you by babe and jagiya. I'm sorry! I'm all over the place today, and I can't think straight." Hyunjin laughed at himself and went back to his normal state. I giggled silently and turned my head away. So cute. Hyunjin averted his eyes to the comments flooding in, asking to see Chan for a second or two.