Prologue

Hi, I'm Rieka, Goddess of the wolves and nature. My father named me because he knew what I would grow up to be and that was power of the wolf or wolf queen.

You may be thinking who is your father? Well that would be Loki. That's right, the God of Mischief himself is my dad. As for my mother, well she never liked me. But that was fine because I didn't need her.

Before I get too deep into my story, here is the background to my life before I went back to Forks Washington where everything changed my life.

80 years ago
My father was knew as a shapeshifter leaving my brother and I to be shifters as well. Dad was the Alpha king of all wolves. He told my brother and I stories of the cold ones our natural enemies. He told us stories of tribes on Midgard protecting humans from the freaking leeches. We even got to visit a tribe in La Push and I met my bestfriend there. His name was Ephraim Black. We hit it off so quickly even though we were not imprints, we protected each other like siblings. The little time we had together caused so many memories. However, it wasn't long until we went back to Asgard.

The older my brother and I got, we both sat down with dad and realized I would be the one to step up in dads place if something were to happen and Fenrir would be my beta since I was born first, and shifted first. Fenrir and I have been on many battles against cold ones that we've lost count. However, everything changed in one day.

The Eternal pack lived in Asgard under my fathers rule since Uncle Thor was King of Asgards people. The Volturi caught word of secret portals that lead to where the Eternal Pack was. During the night the Volturi kings and their guard came and attacked. The pack was fighting strong and we're winning but we kept losing members of our pack. It was almost over to be a victory until they attacked my father and brother crushing their bones. Everything around me stopped and I saw pure red in my vision. This new power came over me and I killed every last guard the Volturi had and even one of the four kings.

They stood their shocked and in fear not knowing what to do now since I could easily kill them.

"You listen and you listen good" I said growling and growing in size gaining my alpha power. "You will return to Midgard and if you kill any more wolves I will come and personally kill your loved ones and then you after you watch them burn"

The one with black hair, "I am Aro and yes we agree to your terms. We will stay in our place and no longer harm the wolves. But can we agree to keep the humans from knowing of our kind and yours?" He asked

"Yes, now leave before I change my mind". After they had left it hit me that my brother and dad were dying. I found them laying there barely breathing and I was crushed that I couldn't protect them. I looked at Fenrir and saw he was crying knowing we would be apart for the first time since birth.

"Fen you can't leave me please. And Daddy I need you, please don't leave me."

"My sweet girl, I did what I had to do to protect you. And I would do it again. I have many regrets in my life but saving and protecting you and your brother is not one of them. And Fen, Know that I am proud of the man you have grown to be. I love you both so very much my sweet puppies." he said taking his last breath.

I was crying hard seeing that my dad just passed on in front of me. I looked at Fenrir and he was scared and I thought of something, "Fen I know this is a risk but I cannot lose you. What if I permanently transform you to your wolf so we can stay together and you can still be my beta but as a wolf?"

He was thinking about it and replied nodding saying "do what you must to keep us together and then take us to the pack in La Push. We need to get out of Asgard for a while."

I started performing the spell and once it was finished I was standing in front of my brothers wolf, solid black with 3 green marks down over his right eye as a memory of dad. I was able to use magic to shift Fenrir into different sizes to adjust to the environment we were walking into to prevent people from asking questions.

Sadly, we had to make our way to the palace first to inform Uncle Thor what happened and that we were leaving.

We got to the palace and walked through the double golden doors to see the loving smile of my uncle.
"Hello Uncle Thor, my apologies for the sudden unannounced visit but we have sad news to discuss." I said. I then proceeded to tell him what all has happened and how the wolf beside me was Fenrir and what I did to keep him from dying. I even told him I felt guilting for not saving my dad.

"My niece, my sweet Rieka I do not blame for what happened to my brother/your father. He did what he had to do to save you. Do not blame yourself either. Your father was many things but he ended his life as a hero has always wanted to be for you two. I understand now that you are headed to the pack in Midgard where Alpha E Black lives correct?" He asked.

"Yes uncle." I said with tears pooling in my eyes. "Being here reminds me of father and I have never known a day without him. I need my bestfriend and other wolves to help me learn my new duties of protecting being Queen Alpha of Alphas."

"I understand child, you are always welcome in Asgard no matter what, but I must ask, if there is ever a problem here are you willing to come home and help protect Asgard?" he asked.

"Yes of course. I will also help protect Asgard. Just come get me or send a message." I said with a smile.

Uncle Thor got up and started walking toward me and Fen. "Well then children, you should be on your way, I will miss you terribly but wish you the best." He said hugging us both and giving us a kiss goodbye.

Uncle Thor mounted his horse and I had Fen grow and rode on his back to the Bifrost. Heimdall stood tall watching over all the realms as we approached. "Hello my King and Queen Alpha. I have already sent a message to Alpha E Black about your arrival. He's very excited."

"Thank you Heimdall, I appreciate that so much." You responded. You turned to your uncle one last time and told him you loved him before you and Fenrir landed in La Push.
"Alright Fen are you ready for this new start?"

"Yes. Im with you all the way my Queen." He said laced with sarcasm through our telepathic communication.

"Then let's do this." Saying as your phased into your wolf approaching the pack. Little did you know, your had size had grown and your developed green within your coat as well from your father.

A/N: what do you all think so far? This is my first time writing a story before