Chapter 23

It's been a been a couple weeks since that night Paul and I made love

It's been a been a couple weeks since that night Paul and I made love. We both made sure to continue making time for us while attending to our jobs.

I have been feel nauseous lately and don't know why. Since I'm Asgardian I can't go to a regular doctor so I decided to call uncle.

(Thor- bold, Ri- regular)

"Hello my niece" my uncle says.

"Hello uncle how are you?" I ask.

"I'm doing well. How are you doing?" He asks back.

"Well that's why I'm calling. I haven't been feel well and I've been throwing up. I can't step away to come to Asgard so I was wondering if you could send a healer down to maybe help check me out?" I ask.

"Yes of course, I'll escort her down give me a little bit and I will be there." He says and hangs up. The rest of the morning I clean around the house and do some laundry.

Around 1:00pm uncle and a healer show up.

"Hi uncle, thank you for coming on such short notice. And oh Ava it's so good to see you again." I say hugging my dear friend.

"I have missed you terribly Ri." Ava says.

"Why don't we go lay you down and I'll run some tests real quick to see what's going on" she says.

I nod my head and walk over to the couch. Uncle sits down with me and we talk about everything that's been going on since the last time he was here.

After 20 minutes, Ava comes back with the results. "Well my dear, I found out what's wrong." She says. I look at her and nod telling her to continue. "It appears that you my sweet girl are pregnant. About 2 weeks along." She says.

I'm shocked but then I remember the night Paul and I had recently and how it was filled with so much love and passion. I begin to tear up and smile. I look over at uncle and he is tearing up too.

"Oh my gosh this is great!" I tell them. "It may be kinda terrible timing but it was such a beautiful moment. Ava are you willing to stay? You know my pregnancy will only be 5 months and a regular doctor can't do anything to help me." I say.

"Yes she can stay as long as she's fine with it." Uncle says.

"Yes I can stay. I do not have other duties at this time." Ava says.

"Ava I'll need you to set up one of the guest rooms for a medical room/office for you. It will be connected to your bedroom with a door so you don't have to leave much. Paul doesn't know yet so until I tell him please kinda keep yourself hidden so it's a surprise when I tell him!" I say.

"Yes of course sweetie!" She says.

I go to my office and find a gift that I can give to Paul. Ava was able to get me a picture of our sweet little pup to show him as well. I order a couple onesies, and some wolf booties, and a stuffed wolf.