Chapter 36

While Paul and Rieka were away the pack was left to deal with any issues that happened

While Paul and Rieka were away the pack was left to deal with any issues that happened. And right now that issue is Bella trying to demand to know where Paul and Rieka are.

She showed up Saturday at the beach trying to ruin the wedding but when no one showed up she came to the pack house with Jacob wondering what was going on.

The pack told them that Paul and Ri moved the wedding early so Jacob and Bella couldn't ruin it. Which pissed them both off. "Where are they?! Paul should be with me not her!" Bella yells.

"Listen we aren't telling you. It is none of your business anyways. And it never will be. Paul and Rieka have left for a while to enjoy their honeymoon and mourn the lose of their child that you killed Bella. So I would back the fuck up and know your place if I were you before you are forced into that place. Ri is like a daughter to Steve and me, and I will not hesitate to go all winter on you because you didnt listen." Bucky tells them.

"Why wasn't I invited to the wedding. I'm part of the pack." Jacob says.

"In Ri and Paul's eyes you aren't pack. You've broken pack law twice and tried to force Ri into protecting Bella, told the cullens we would help in the new born army when it wasn't you call and which lead to Paul getting hurt and losing Angel. So in their eyes you aren't pack, you are part of the reason they lost the baby, and they knew you would try and bring Bella to the wedding." Fenrir stated.

"Whatever, when Paul comes back he's going to realize what he has missed and come back to me. I will have him, Jacob,and Edward all to myself and be the best." Bella says. The pack growls and tells them to leave.

After they leave the pack goes on about their day hanging out together. Bella ended up going back to the Cullen's pissed. Trying to figure out a plan to find Paul and Rieka, get her powers, and take everything away from her.

The rest of the day Paul and I spend the time setting up the cabin and moving things around the way we would like it

The rest of the day Paul and I spend the time setting up the cabin and moving things around the way we would like it. I had asked uncle to have some people gather up decorations for us to use around the house. So Paul and I put on some music and decorated the place. Ever since uncle Thor became king, he had many things changed around in Asgard. After visiting earth, he had Tony come up and help upgrade technology and systems for people to function better with so that is how we are now able to have Wi-Fi, television, music, and more.

At one point a slow song came on, and Paul snuck up behind me and twirled me around and started to dance with me. "You know, we never had our first dance together as husband and wife." He says.

"Yes, I guess you are right, we didn't." So Paul goes over to his phone, and puts on Close Your Eyes by Michael Bublé. He walks back over to me grabbing my hand pulling me close to him.

In this moment, it felt like he made time stop for me and gave me the world. Just the two of us, slow dancing in the middle of our living room, no care in the world, just husband and wife. Half was through the song he grabs my cheek and tilts my head up and places a long, soft, delicate kiss on my lips. He kept them locked together pulling me even closer. As the songs ends he spins me around and dips me into a final kiss.

"I love you my wife."

"And I love you my husband"

A few hours had went by and it was now time to start getting ready for the funeral ceremony. As I slipped on my black dress, and placed my necklace on, I ran my hands across my stomach and started to cry. Oh how I wished my baby was with us instead of in the stars. Paul soon came in and picked me up placing me on his lap holding me tight as we both cried again over our Angel.

We gathered ourselves together and headed to the palace. Once we got there, there were several people of Asgard came out to support us. While we were waiting for the ceremony to start, I looked to the sky and saw dads constellation.

I nodged Paul and pointed to the sky, "you see that group of stars in the shape of a snake?" He nods his head, "that's dad. And over beside him is grandmother, when Uncle send her into the stars, Angel will be up there with them." I say sadly.

Paul wraps his arm around me while the guards bring out a small basket to represent Angel. On top were multiple flowers and small givings from Asgards people. Paul and I both placed our two white roses down on the basket before it was placed in the water.

Uncle Thor came over to me handing me a bow and arrow. "Are you sure you want to be the ones sending her off?" He asked softly.

"Please uncle, let us do this since we never got to meet her." I say letting my tears fall once more.

He nods his head and has a guard set flame to the arrow. Once the basket is out far enough I point my arrow into the air. Before letting it go I say "our sweet angel, we wished we could have met you. But you were too pure to be here in this life. We love you so much babygirl. Mommy and daddy will always be thinking about you." My voice cracks at the end and Paul is still standing next to me as I let go of the arrow sending it out to lite the basket.

Once the arrow hits and it catches fire, other arrows are sent out as well. Uncle then hit his staff on the ground as she reached the water fall sending her into the stars. As we look up, in between father and grandmother are a stars shaped like angel wings. In the moment it became real again. We lost our little girl. My knees give out and Paul catches me as I sob into his chest.

Uncle had the guard take us back to the cabin so we wouldn't have to phase. However, when we got home wee both phased and howled in mourning not even realizing we were connected to the pack back home through the link.