Epilouge

10 years later

10 years later

"All of a sudden BAM!" I shouted while clapping my hands together "the king and queen with the soldiers are slaying the dragons trying to protect the castle and th.." I am cut off by a sweet angelic voice.

"What is going on in here? Aren't you three suppose to be asleep right now?" Ri asks Dakota, Atlas, and Hunter.

They look at her and smile. "But daddy is telling us a story!" Dakota says.

"Oh yeah, and what story is there?" She asks.

"How the King and Queen met, fell in love, and worked together to protect the kingdom." Atlas says.

"Can daddy finish pwease" hunter begs.

"Well I better get comfortable while daddy finishes." She says curling up with the kids. "Continue" Ri tells me.

"Once all the dragons were slayed the kingdom rejoiced! People all over gathered together celebrating the brave lives that went to save the kingdom to protect everyone. The celebration went on for days and then weeks! Finally settling into an eternity of peace and happiness. The king and queen were so happy their kids were save once and for all from all danger and could live without fear. None of this would've been possible if the beautiful Queen wouldn't have come down to protect her people and found her King. And they all lived happily ever after." I finishes as the kids are curled into Ri.

"Wow. Daddy that was epic. What this story called?" Dakota asks.

"This was the tale of the Asgardian Wolf Queen" he says looking at me.

~~~

As the years went by the tale of the Asgardian Wolf Queen became popular among the Supernatural and Asgard Kingdoms

As the years went by the tale of the Asgardian Wolf Queen became popular among the Supernatural and Asgard Kingdoms. On Earth, this story was added to the Norse Mythology,  and was edited into a children's book.

When Paul and Rieka's kids grew older they were able to hear they real version of the story and found it it was their mother that was the wolf queen. They were all amazed by their mother and father.

Paul and Rieka ended up having 7 kids totally. Their first being Angel even though they never got to meet her, they still consider her their first. Next were the twins Dakota and Atlas. 1 year after moving to Asgard they had Hunter. Then there were the other set of twins, Dixie and Sarah. Saving Ben as their last.

Atlas and Juliet grew closer as they got older. They were inseparable. When they were 22 they got married, and had 3 kids of their own. Their love was a new level of being in love since they've been attached since before that were 1 years old.

Dakota and Embry started dating when she was 16. She phased and imprinted on him. They ended up talking about how he imprinted on her all those years ago but waited for her. Dakota was happy Embry was her imprint. They had a love similar to her parents. They were engaged and married when Dakota turned 21 and had 4 kids. A set of twins girl, and set of twin boys.

Hunter phased when he was 15 but aged until 19. He imprinted on Bucky and Steve's adoptive daughter Kira. She was a sweetheart. She fit right now with the family. They both got married and had only had 2 kids.

Dixie phased at 17. She was very much like her mother and strong willed but had a soft heart. She ended up getting imprinted on/ imprinting on Rose and Emmets second son who was 3 years older than her. They took longer to marry but at 25 Dixie and Joshua got married have 3 kids.

Sarah phased at 17 as well. But she imprinted on a wolf in one of the werewolf packs. They had a rough start  but had a beautiful love story in the end being married as well with one 1 child. A son.

Ben was the spitting image of his father through and through. The looks, the temperament, the way with the ladies, just exactly like his father when he was younger. When Ben phased he took it the hardest. When he imprinted it was on Seth and his wife Tara's daughter Layla. They were the same age and Layla didn't like Ben because of his ways, but in no time Ben quickly changed his life style and Layla became his rock just like Rieka did for Paul. Ben proposed to Layla at 21 and got married around 24. They weren't in a rush to get married so they enjoyed the process. They ended up having 4 kids as well.

In the end the Supernatural Kingdom was a success. Everyone was happy to live their life in the open without fear of humans and vampires.

As years continued to pass everyone was a big family and a strong one.

All of this happened because of a girl who went to Earth, fell in love with her Prince Charming and continues to carry out her title

...The Asgardian Wolf Queen

~~The End~~