Chapter 34**

Smut Warning! ⚠️It is now time for us to start our honeymoon

Smut Warning! ⚠️
It is now time for us to start our honeymoon. Ri showed me around the cabin and everything that came with it. I was excited to be away with her just us for a while. She said for our honeymoon we will spend the first week exploring throughout Asgard and showing me her home.

We didn't want to do anything fancy or go somewhere for a weeks time and come back. I had been wanting to see her home for a while now and thought this would be the best choice for a honeymoon. Once the week would be over, her and I would start to build and work on getting the pack village ready for those who come back with us. But right now, my mind is on the honeymoon, and being with my wife.

I walk into our room and see Ri getting ready to change out of her dress. I take this moment to step in and help her. Tonight I want it to be all about her. I want to make her feel good, loved, beautiful, and sexy. She is everything to me I want to spend our first night as husband and wife just connecting together.

Smut Begins⚠️
I slowly get closer to her and she turns around and makes eye contact with me. I lightly brush my fingers across her shoulders pushing the fabric off of her. I keep my eye contact with her as I help her undress.

"My beautiful bride." I say and lean down to softly kiss her.

As she kisses me back, I run my hands down her waist to help with the second piece of her dress. Once the last button is undone, and I unzip it, the piece falls to the fall. Now she is standing in front of me in a beautiful white lace lingerie set.

I growl at how sexy and gorgeous my imprint/bride looks. I pull her body against mine and kiss her deeply. As we continue making out, I feel her hands run over my chest and begin to undo my buttons and take my shirt off. She keeps making her way down, unbuckling my belt and taking my pants off.

I pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waist without breaking our kiss. I take us over to our bed and gently lay her down while crawling on top of her. I start to kiss over to her cheek making my way to her neck. Once I attach my lips to her neck she starts to moan softly. I keep kissing her until find that sweet spot. She let out a louder moan letting me know I had found it. I start to suck on that spot and let my hands roam over her body making she to worship every inch of her.

She looks so sexy underneath me and my wolf is going crazy wanting to claim her again. I start to massage her breasts after I rip the fabric off of her. She gasped in the motion not expecting that. As one hand massages a breast, I move my lips and attach them to the other nipple and begin to suck giving it plenty of attention. After a few minutes I switch breast making sure she is pleasured and satisfied. She is a moaning mess and keeps bucking her hips to find some friction.

I start to kiss down her stomach and to her core. I can smell her sweet arousal and it is making me want to go feral but I am trying to keep myself calm and gentle as our first time as husband and wife. I take my finger and hook it under her panties and pull them off of her. Once they are off I push her legs apart and see her wet pussy. I feel my eyes become blown with lust as I get ready to dive in. I kiss up her thighs leaving bite marks and trails of hickeys all over her.

When I reach her core, I lightly brush my nose against her clit and breathe in her sweet scent. As I drag my nose a little further up against her core, I place a kiss on her clit. She moans out putting her hands in my hair gripping it. Her hips continue to buck as she waits for me to give her what she wants. After a few more soft kisses and blowing some air onto her, she beings to whimper and beg.

"Paul please. Stop teasing and please just do something. I need you." She keeps whimpering waiting for me.

As her wish becomes my command, I attach my mouth to her clit and I dive in. I place one of her legs over my shoulders allowing my arm to wrap around her and hold her into place so she can't get away from me. I use my other hand and start to run my fingers through her folds while I continue giving her clit all my attention. I slowly slide two fingers in and she arches her back off the bed moaning. She doesn't get to far up off the bed before I use my strength to push her back down.

I start to pick up the pace in fingering her and start to eat her out faster as well. She starts to clench around me signaling that she is close. I dont let up and keep going until she lets out a scream and cums all over my face and fingers. Not much longer after her first orgasm I had her cumming again. I worked her through her high.

"Paul, I need you. Please I need to feel you now."

Giving in to her begging, I making me way on top of her and give her a sweet kiss once I reach her lips. As I am kissing her, I spread her legs a little more and line myself up and bottom out in her. I let out a growl at the feeling of how tight she is wrapped around me. I lean my forehead against hers and start to rock my hips. Both of us are moaning in pleasure. I lean down a little more and capture her lips and start to move a little faster.

I soon break the kiss and make my way over to her ear. "Rieka, my love, my wife, my bride, my imprint, you are everything to me. You are beautiful, kind, passionate, caring, and loving. I'm so glad to be your husband and go through this life together. It's you and me baby and one day a family. I can't wait to see what comes in our future. I love you so much Rieka. Now let go and cum for me baby. Let me feel that beautiful body shake beneath me." I whisper to her as I rub her clit with my thumb.

As her third orgasm hit, I felt mine close to hitting as well. I kept rocking my hips slowly into her kissing all over her neck and finally kissing her sweet lips. She let out on last soft moan as I kissed her. Instead of pulling out, I wanted to remain close to her so I kept myself buried inside of her. I rolled us over so she was laying on top of me in a more comfortable position with me still inside her. We were able to catch our breath and soon drifted off to sleep for the night for the first time as Mr. and Mrs. Lahote.