Chapter 22**

Smut warning ⚠️——————————————-It's BEACH DAY!!! WOOOOHOOOO! The boys and I love beach day

Smut warning ⚠️
——————————————-
It's BEACH DAY!!! WOOOOHOOOO! The boys and I love beach day. Playing soccer, surfing, cliff diving, and just hanging out as a pack. The girls all rode together, so I was with the guys. We left before them so we could start cliff diving. We make it a couple rounds before we see the girls pull up. I'm about to jump off with sam when we look over to see Emily and Ri taking off their covers and showing off their bikini's. Sam and I instantly start to growl.

"They do this on purpose don't they?" Sam asks.

"Yes they do. It's smart though. We haven't had much time with our imprints lately so they do this and make us go feral." I say.

Sam and I jump off the cliff and do a couple flips before we hit the water. Once we make it on the land, I walk over the Ri and wrap my arms around her from behind.

"Baby, we are having some play time in the room tonight. Don't think I don't notice what you are trying to do." I tell her whispering into her ear. I can feel the goosebumps on her skins as I continue talking to her.

The rest of the day was wonderful. We played several games of soccer, ate some great food and had fun. We all decided it would be good for use to take some time and spend with our imprints alone. All I could think about was how glad I am that the rooms are sound proof back at the house.

Smut begins⚠️
Once we got home and unloaded everything, I walked up to Ri and threw her over my shoulder.

"Alright you're mine now." I growl.

She starts to squirm around. We get into the bed room and I put her onto the bed and go lock the door. I come back over to her and start to kiss her hungrily. She's starting to moan underneath me. I begin to roam my hands over her body feeling every inch of her beautiful body.

"Damn baby, you are just so damn sexy, beautiful, and gorgeous." I tell her kissing her neck. She moans in response. I can't take it any long and rip her bikini off of her body.

I spread her legs and start eating her out like I haven't ate all day. "Already so wet before I even started babygirl." I tell her.

I start to do a figure eight motion against her clit and hum against it every now and then to get her going crazy. I start to tease her a little bit with my middle finger until I shove it deep in her hitting her g-spot repeatedly. I add another finger and start to pump into her quicker. She is a moaning mess right now and it is turning me on even more.

"Baby I feel you clenching around my fingers. Do you wanna cum? Huh baby?" I ask her.

"Yes please! Please let me cum." She screams desperately.

"Alright baby girl, cum for me." I give her one last lick against her clit and continue to finger her working her though the high. Once she's came down, I pull out my finger and lick them clean.

"Mmm baby you taste so sweet." I tell her.

She blushes and continues to wiggle underneath me. I climb on top of her more and kiss her gently against the lips, to her cheek and up to her ear.

"Okay baby, you ready for another few rounds? We can take it slow okay." I tell her.

"Yes that's perfect Paul." She tells me.

I line myself up to her and begin to push in. I groan at how tight she is and she's moaning as I stretch her out. Once she adjusts, I being to move my hips a little bit.

Real quick before we get too far into the moment I stopped and decided to put on some music and set the lights around the room to create a love making setting. I go back and slide into her. I place one hand on her cheek and turn her head to look at me.

"Look me in the eyes baby. I wanna see you as I make love to my beautiful imprint." I say.

She moans softly while making that sweet eye contact. I continue to thrust into her at a slow steady pace. I lean down starting to kiss her. I don't break the kiss and continue to make out while showing every ounce of love I have though this beautiful moment. I lean down to her ear and continue my thrusts in her while whispering sweet nothings in her ear.

"Baby I love you so much. You do so much for me and everyone. I'm so glad you are my imprint. You are beautiful, sexy, smart, loving, understanding, and one of a kind. I couldn't picture my life without you. I am yours forever. Please baby cum for me, let me know how good you feel. Cum for me please baby girl." I finishing saying and kiss her while she is shaking beneath me.

I can't hold it any longer and I release my load into her. I continue to work us through our high and leave myself inside her and make out for a little bit longer.
Smut end⚠️

I place my forehead against hers, "I love you so much Rieka. More than you will ever know." I say.

"I love you too Paul so very much." She tells me back.

"Come on let's get you in the bath" I tell her while picking her up to carry you in.

I place her on the sink counter as I start to fill the bath with her favorite lavender oils and bubble soap. I pick her up and place her in the warm water kissing her head.

"I'm going to clean up the bed and I'll be back to join you okay." I tell her. All she does is nod her head.

I walk out of the bathroom and clean up our clothes, change the sheets, turn the music to something more calming, and set the lights to a different color. I go back into the bathroom and slip in behind my beautiful girl and hold her into my chest.

"I know we see each other every day but with everything that's been going on we've been so busy to have some real one and one time together. I know I haven't been giving you the love and affection I should be. And I've missed you so much baby girl. I'm here now, and I will try harder for us baby. I promise." I say kissing the side of her head.

She just curls up into me, "I've missed you so much too Paul and I understand you are doing your duty to the people. It's okay. And I love you so very much." She says planting small kisses on my chest.

Once we finished our bath, we got dressed and spent the rest of the night having small talk, watching movies, and cuddling until we feel asleep wrapped up in each other's arms. Before I finally fell asleep the only thing on my mind was wanting to marry this girl and spent forever with her. If I had her by my side, what else could go wrong?