Chapter 32

The set up

The set up

Her bouquet

Her bouquet

Pauls outfit

Pauls outfit

I am waiting in my spot for my bride to come to me

I am waiting in my spot for my bride to come to me. It is finally happening. I am marrying the girl of my dreams. I begin to tear up thinking about how i never thought I would get here. I finally see her and the tears fall even more. She is so beautiful. My throat tightens up seeing her getting closer to me. I softly choke out a sob when she stops in front of me. Fenrir gives her a kiss on the cheek and gives me her hand.

"Take care of my sister" he whispers to me.

I nod my head at him. Thor and billy are standing together and begin the ceremony I am zoned out focused on how beautiful Ri looks right now in this dress, her hair blowing softly in the wind, her knee weakening smile, and bright sparkling blue eyes. I am brought back to reality when Billy asks me to do my vows.

"My dear beautiful Ri, its finally happening. The day you came to La Push changed my life. I remember being inside the house when Sam came to see who was there. I was talking to the guys until I heard your sweet heavenly voice. I had been a wolf for a while now but was still getting used to it. I had a temper and a bad reputation, but as soon as our eye met I did not care about that kind of life style anymore. My only plan was to get to know you, and make you mine.
Over time our relationship grew to a level I never thought was possible. You accepted me for who I was and now am. You showed me love that I never thought I would find, and you simply gave me the world. You even to managed to help with my temper and sometimes challenged me as biggest hot head of La Push. Baby we've had good times and we have most definitely have faced some bad times. And every one of those moments with you has been amazing, supportive, and loving.
Today I stand here in front of our family, committing myself to you. I vow to always be faithful to you, to never take my temper out on you, to make sure you know your worth every day, to support you, and most importantly to unconditionally love you. You are my forever, and I cannot wait to keep loving you for eternity." A tear slips my eye again as I look into her eyes saying my vows.

"Alright now Rieka, your turn." Thor states.

"Paul, my heart, my love, my everything. Before I came back to La Push I was in a weird head space. I was just moving in motion throughout the days not really living.
When I got the notice I needed to come back I strangely felt an urgency to be here. I didn't try to fight it, I instantly got things together and came back. And boy am i glad that i did. At the time I didn't know why, but that was until I laid my eyes on you. I remember having to come here for pack business so I was in my usual tough, straight to the point, and no bullshit attitude but when our eyes met it's like something snapped in me and all I cared about was you.
We've come a long way since the first time we've met. You helped me open up and helped me live again. I will forever be grateful for all the laughter you have caused, the happiness you brought back into my life, and a reason to keep fighting. You have loved me unconditionally, and you have comforted me over our Little Angel. Paul, oh my sweet Paul, I vow to be the best wife that I can be. To be by your side as we rule together. To help you in your time of need, to show you the love that you deserve, and to love you unconditionally. I love you so much."

The rest of the ceremony went by quickly.
"Now after we pronounce you husband and wife, and seal it with a kiss, we will do the small ceremony for you to become Asgardian, and receive your god title." Thor says.

After Ri and I finished placing the rings on, we were pronounced husband and wife. Finally I can kiss her and man let me tell you I kissed her.

After we broke apart Ri and I stood side by side. Thor came over with a golden cup. Inside was the mix to become Asgardian. I looked at Ri and she nodded her head with a smile. I tipped the cup back and drank it. I soon felt my body change it was weird but oddly satisfying.

"Over the time of getting to know Paul, I saw how much of a warrior he is, how protective he is, and loyal he is to the pack. I saw him changing and growing into the man he wanted to be and now is. After observing for a while, and talking with power beyond, I was given Paul's title, so now,
Ladies and gentlemen it is my greatest honor as king of Asgard to now announce Mr. and Mrs Paul Lahote, king and Queen of the eternal pack, co-alphas of alphas, God of supernatural beings and war, and Goddess of the wolves and nature." Thor says as Ri and I turn around holding hands facing the pack that's bowing down to us as we are placed with our royal crowns.

Paul's crown

Paul's crown

Rieka's crown

Rieka's crown