Chapter 57

It has been able three days since Bella and Edward left for their honeymoon

It has been able three days since Bella and Edward left for their honeymoon. It's been so quiet and peaceful around La Push.

Today was super sunny, so we decided to have a beach day. Emmett hadn't been cliff jumping yet so the boys said that it was his initiation day. Of course all the boys were excited while us girls thought they were crazy for acting like a bunch of teenagers. Then again some of the boys actually are teens.

We all made it to the beach and the girls were all sun bathing. Rose had started getting some tan to her and same with Emmett. They were happy about not looking so pale anymore. As we are laying there I heard the bifrost hit.

I was confused and was going to go check it out when I see two people walking towards us. I noticed it was Bucky and Steve. Steve was in his female form and pregnant. Oh my gosh that meant my magic worked and it working.

"Oh my gosh look at you guys! You look so great!" I say giving them both hugs.

"Hey thank you. We have missed you all so much." Bucky says giving me a hug.

"So do I call you Steve? Or something else?" I ask.

"You can still call me Steve because after the baby is born ill be back in my male form. I really appreciate you giving us this chance at having our own kid." Steve says.

"Of course. You both deserve it." I tell them both.

Bucky ended up joining the other guys in cliff diving, while Steve joined us girls in relaxing.

"So tell me about the honeymoon." I tell Steve.

"Oh it was amazing. Asgard is beautiful. I hope you do not mind but while we were there, we got to see some of the kingdom and the villages around it. It is looking so good and I cannot wait to finally move in ready."

"Yes I am excited too. So where the castle is, those wooden cabins near mine and Paul's will actually be for the Eternal Pack and additional shifters. The werewolves will be close by as well. Paul knows the layout better than I do but I know each species will have their own private area, and then there will be the common community area where everyone can go shop, eat, and do all that kind of stuff. I've been so proud of Paul and all of his hard work that he has put into this plan for everyone." I tell everyone that is sitting around listening.

The rest of the day we kept hanging out. Bucky and Steve kept telling us all stories about their time in Asgard and how much they enjoyed it. We all went back to mine and Paul's place and they guys decided to grill out giving us girls another night off. It was nice to not have to cook for everyone for at least one night. However, I did love taking care of my pack. It was a wonderful evening full of laughter.

Edward and I got back from our two week long honeymoon and I am disappointment that I am not a vampire

Edward and I got back from our two week long honeymoon and I am disappointment that I am not a vampire. I tried talking him into changing me but he wouldn't. He kept saying he did not want to be the reason his family dies. I was so annoyed. But now I can start my plan of going to Italy and getting changed.

I decided to say that my mom wanted to have a girls weekend trip with me. Hopefully he buys it.
"Hey Edward, so my mom and I have been texting and she wants me to come out for a girls weekend getaway. Is that okay with you?" I ask hoping he doesn't try and come with me.

"Yeah that is fine. I can stay here and get some things ready for when we have to move eventually." He says with a smile.

"That sounds perfect thank you." I say.

I decided to text Jacob to meet me at my dads so Edward wouldn't hear the conversation. I left to go see dad. I spent some time with him before Jacob showed up.

"Hey so how would you like to take a trip with me to see the vampire kings and plan to end the pack once and for all?" I ask him.

"Honestly at this point I do not care. I am fine with helping you end them. Especially after everything they have done to you and me. When do we leave?" He asks.

"In two days. I will give you the cash to get your ticket and then we will meet at the airport and go."

The next two days flew by. I had my ticket and everything ready to go. Dad took me to the airport so we could have more time together. When we got there, I saw Jacob waiting inside for me.

It wasn't long until we were checked in, and starting to board the plane. The flight took a while but in the end it will be worth it. I had extra cash on me so Edward couldn't see what I am spending money on while I am away.

As we got to the Voltera, we made our way to where the kings were. Once we entered the room I was in before, I saw Felix coming out.

"Hey I need to speak to the kings please." I tell him.

He leads us down to the throne room.
"Bella what a surprise. What are you doing here." Aro asked.

"So I know I was giving a time frame to change but that stupid mutt Rieka got in the way and threatened to kill the Cullen's and I if I were changed by them. I am tired of her and that pack and want to end them. So will you turn me and help me defeat those stupid wolves once and for all?" I ask.

The kings look at each other. "Yes we will help. But what about this man behind you?"

"Hi I am Jacob. I was part of the pack but then Rieka stripped me of my wolf and has threatened to kill me too if I step foot back on my home land. I was born to be your enemy but now that she has taken my wolf I am willing to turn to kill them all." Jacob states.

"Very well. I will see you both in three days." Aro says and comes over and bites us both. Jacob and I scream in pain from the venom running through our veins.

Everyone was sitting around reading or doing whatever they chose to do

Everyone was sitting around reading or doing whatever they chose to do. Soon Alice was pulled into a vision and saw Bella and Jacob getting turned by Aro and the plan to come and kill the wolves.

Once she snapped out of the vision, Edward saw everything that happened.

"Bella and Jacob have been turned. They plan on having the Volturi come here and take out the pack."

The yall think, what has Bella done. She does not understand the power Paul and Rieka have now. She just signed us all our death sentence.