Chapter 19

Time skipThree days have passed now and Steve should be waking up today

Time skip
Three days have passed now and Steve should be waking up today. Bucky has been a nervous wreck but has been keeping busy with training the pack. Paul has been such a great help taking on extra work for me while I have been watching over Steve.

Right now, Bucky and I are sitting by Steve's bed for when he wakes up.
"You nervous about him waking up?" I ask him

"Yeah, but I'm also excited for him to be apart of this and be with him you know?" He says.

"I get that." I chuckle. Suddenly we both heard a groan and look over to see Steves eyes starting to flutter open.

"Hey Steve, how are you feeling?" I ask softly.

"Not too bad, a little weird but not bad." He says. I nod my head.

"Alright, I'll give you time to wake up, Bucky can stay here with you. I'm going to go call the boys and they can take you out to help you phase while I go help Emily with the pack dinner tonight." I say. I give him a quick hug and go to call Paul since he is with the pack right now.

"Hello?" He says

"Hey babe, Steve is awake, can you, Sam and Jared come and take him to phase with Bucky. I'm going to be headed over to help Emily start with dinner."

"Yes of course, give us like 5 minutes and we will be there." He says

"Alright thank you I appreciate it. Let Emily know I'll be headed over now please." I say

"Okay baby, I love you!"

"I love you too handsome!" I say and then hung up the phone. "Hey boys I'm headed to Emily's. The guys will be here any minute." I yell up the stairs.

Bucky sticks his head around the corner of the stair case and says "alright sounds good. See you in a little bit."

Once I make it to Emily's I say hello to everyone and make my way to the kitchen.

"Hi Emily! Where do you need me?" I ask

"Can you start cutting up the fruits and veggies for the trays please?" She asks.

I nod my head and start to pull everything out and get to work. About and hour and a half has passed when the guys come into the house. Paul and Sam make a straight line to the kitchen to see me and Emily before going to hang out with the guys.

"How did it go?" I ask

"Honestly better than I expected" Paul says.

"Yeah I have to agree with Paul, he took everything really well, phased within the first 10 minutes of us being there, imprinted on Bucky, and then we all phased and showed him around the treaty line and the land." Sam says.

"Thank you sam, I appreciate it. I would've helped but I just thought having other males around helping him would be better than me."

"I understand that, by the way, Steve and Bucky are actually wanting you outside." Sam says. I put down my knife and washed my hands and make my way outside.
Steve and Bucky are just standing there talking.