Chapter 16

Time skipIt's early Friday morning

Time skip
It's early Friday morning. I'm up packing everything that Paul and I will need for this evening and into tomorrow. I let him sleep in since he took a double patrol shift yesterday since he'll be gone all of today and tomorrow. Once I got everything packed, I took it down stairs and sat it by the door.

Bucky and Fenrir are already up getting everything loaded and ready to go. I decided to go ahead and wake Paul up since we have to leave in 30 minutes. I walk into our bedroom and over to his side of the bed.

I gently start to kiss him and says "babe it's time to get up. We have to leave in 30 minutes."

He groans and rolls and starts to pout. He lifts his arms up and does his grabby hands wanting me to come cuddle.

"We don't have time to cuddle handsome. I promise once we get on the jet you can cuddle. Tony is letting us use his to get there quicker and there will be plenty of room for you to cuddle and go back to sleep."

He continues to pout as he gets out of bed. After 15 minutes of pouting and getting ready, Paul was finally finished getting dressed.

"Alright guys, let's get going. We don't need Tony bitching about anything today." I say while Bucky and Fenrir laughing knowing Tony would still probably bitch anyways.

Fenrir is driving us to the jet so Paul and I are in the back seat. I swear he acts like a puppy sometimes. If I told anyone that he's currently whimpering and sliding over to lay down on me to cuddle they would think I'm crazy.

After several hours of traveling we finally make it to the compound. When we get out of the car I see Steve and Uncle Thor waiting for us.

"Hi boys. It's good to see you again." I say giving them both hugs.

"Hey guys. How was the flight?" Uncle Thor asked

"Long and boring" Fenrir responds and we all nod our heads in agreement.

"Come on. Let's get you all inside. Everyone is excited to see you guys again and to meet Paul." Steve says.

I turn to look at Paul who seems a little uncomfortable and nervous.
"Hey we will be inside in just a second." I say. "Paul? Babe are you okay?"

He turns to look at me "yeah just nervous I guess. I know I have control of my wolf but it still worries me I may lose control. This is your family I don't want to do anything wrong. Plus this is completely out of my comfort zone. I've never experienced anything like this before. What if I'm not meant for this life of riches and royals?" He says in a defeated tone.

"Oh Paul, you may think you aren't meant for this, but you are because of how head strong you are. You protect me, care for both packs, and are a great leader. I have seen all the work you have been putting in whether anyone else notices or not. I do i see all you are doing. You'll be fine. And I know you aren't used to this like i am and have things to get used to but i promise i want to do these events with you and no one else. I want you to be by my side. Stay with me and it will be fine. I promise." I say softly pressing my lips to his.