Chapter 1

As my brother and I stayed with Ephraim, the Quileute tribe developed in strength and protection

As my brother and I stayed with Ephraim, the Quileute tribe developed in strength and protection. I allowed Ephraim to control and guide his pack and I was there for observation and guidance to the Alpha.

When Fen and I returned, Ephraim had found his imprint and had a son that was four years old named Billy. Ephraim had decided to make me his God Mother despite not knowing if I would ever return.

One afternoon I was sitting on the beach as billy and the dog size Fenrir were playing in the sand. I didn't notice Ephraim approaching me.

"How have you been doing? I know it's only been a month since everything happened." He asked.

"I am doing alright I guess. Being around you and still having Fen help me out a lot. I keep telling myself father wouldn't want me sad or blaming myself for what happened but I can't help it. I'm in a place now to where I'm so pissed and fucking hate vampires. I know you have a treaty with the Cullens but damn it's so hard to not just end them all. You know?" I say to him.

"I understand losing parents but not in the way you lost King Loki. If it would have happened to me, I'm sure I would be feeling the way you are so I'm not going to tell you how to feel." Ephraim says.

"Do the Cullens even know who I am? I know for sure the leader was there the day it all went down." I say.

"No they do not know, and won't until you are ready for them to know." He tells me.

"I don't want them to. I will keep in the shadows and continue to guide you and the pack when needed. I also wanted to let you know I kept digging into some of dads reading to figure out why the connection between us is so strong almost like an imprint but not. There's a bond called the sole bond and it is a strict sibling type bond. It allows two individuals to connect and have someone with them to support, love, and protect even with or without an imprint." I tell him.

"Well damn that makes a lot of sense. I guess fate knew you'd need someone to shove their foot up your ass from time to time." He said while chuckling.

I laughed saying "yeah I guess so. I see billy has started asking questions about the legends."

"Ahh yes he has. Very clever boy. He will make a strong Alpha one day. However, speaking of legends, when he talked about them we tell the story of how your father created us to protect the world from vampires. Do you want us to talk about the Eternal pack, or do we change the tale a little bit?" He asked me.

"Honestly the Eternal pack is just my brother and I now. I've been thinking about changing the way my father had the pack and make to be protectors over tribes over the 9 realms while you all protect the people. That way each pack has a task instead of a heavy load on everyone. I just don't know how to do about it."

"I'm sure when the time comes you will know." He says.

"I haven't told Fen yet, but I found a way to transform him back without him dying. His bones have healed from his wolf healing so once I undo the magic he will go back to his human form and have to drink the herb mix i make but will be unconscious for a week to finish the healing. We would need 24/7 supervision in case something happens." I tell Ephraim.