Chapter 7

Waking up I feel this pressure against me I am not use to feeling

Waking up I feel this pressure against me I am not use to feeling. When I open my eyes I see Paul is half way laying on my chest with his head snuggled into my neck. I took a few minutes to appreciate this man next to me. He has had such a rough past that I want to make sure he feels loved. I start to wiggle out from under him and give him a kiss on the forehead before making my way to the kitchen to start breakfast. I turned on some soft music and started making pancakes, eggs, bacon and sausage. I also cut up some fruit and had the orange juice out on the counter. Bucky was the first one awake.

"Good morning Bucky"

"good morning Ri"

"How was patrol last night? I never asked"

"It was a quiet night no trace of the leech." He says,

"That's good. So I talked to uncle last night and he said he will be in New York for a few days with the team on a mission. He wants to stop by on his way before headed back to Asgard. I was wondering if you were maybe ready to see Steve?" I ask.

A small blush come across his face at the mention of Steve which I found adorable.
"Um actually yeah I think it would be good to see him again. I think I'm in a good place now mentally to face him."

"Yeah I think so too. You gonna finally tell him you've been in love with him since the 40's?" I ask.

He chokes on his water freezing in his seat.
"How did you know?"

"Bucky it's obvious" I tell him.

"I really hope he's my imprint. You know? I've loved him for so long I can't imagine being with anyone else." He says.

"I think he is. Only because there's such a deep connection before you even became a wolf shifter." I say.

"Yeah that makes since. What about you and Paul?"

Now I started to blush and a wide smile spreads across my face. "He's great. I know I've only known him for a day or so but that connection is already so strong because we were open with each other from the beginning. Uhg and don't even get me started on the cuddles. Who knew a 6'4 tan hunk of man would be such a snuggler. For the first time last night I was content with sleep. I didn't lay in bed thinking about dad and E and what I could've done differently. I was just happy." I continued cooking while talking to Bucky about Paul.

"Sounds like you are falling for him" he says.

"Yeah that's 100% true. You know I never have thanked you for being a father figure to me all these few years of being with us. I know no one will ever replace father but you are like another dad to me so thank you." Giving him a kiss on the cheek after placing food in front of him.

"You are the daughter I've always wanted. And now I get to spend forever with you and your brother. Speaking of, go wake him and Paul up so we can get going to Sam's."