Chapter 25

We are pulled out of our moment with the pack cheering and clapping for us

We are pulled out of our moment with the pack cheering and clapping for us. I turn around and even see Uncle Thor with them. I keep looking at my ring and how beautiful it is.

The pack comes down and congratulates is all. We stay with them and celebrate for a while until they had to leave for patrol.
Paul and I make it back to the house and I can't stop looking at my ring.

"Do you like it?" Paul asks.

"Yes I do. Very much" I say.

"Well there's something else I need to give you now." He says. He comes over with an envelope and hands it to me.

I start to tear up when I see it's a letter from my father written to my imprint. Once I finish his, I go to read mine. I take a few seconds to prepare myself for this letter.

My dearest Rieka,
If you are reading this, that means I'm not with you on the night of your engagement. But baby I am always with you. The ring that your imprint gave you was created by me. This is my symbol to you showing you that I give you my blessing to this marriage, and that I am with you in this.

I don't have to be alive to know that you have grown into a beautiful woman, and a beautiful Queen. You will make a wonderful wife and mother some day. My sweet girl I am so proud of you even though I cannot be with you.

Remember to always cherish and love your imprint. Be there, support each other, work together, and grow together. You will do just fine. I love you so much my little wolf.

Love, your papa wolf

Tears are streaming down my face and I let out a sob. Paul pulls me into his chest and holds me tight while I cry.

"I miss him so much Paul. I just want my daddy sometimes." I cry out. He continues to hold me, soothe me, and rub my back.

"I know baby girl. I know how much you miss him and want him here. You know he is always a part of you." He says.

I eventually calm down and look at the ring again. "Father did a great job in making the ring. It's piece of him while still being in my style." I say.

"I'm glad you love it baby." He says kissing me.

"We are having a baby, and we are getting married!" I say excitingly. He chuckles and we snuggle in together a little more before headed to be for the evening.

Time skip
It's been a month and a half  since Paul and I got engaged and found out we were pregnant. Today we are having a check up on our baby. We won't be able to know the gender for another week. As Paul and I are getting ready I start to feel nervous.

We make our way over to Ava's office to see she has everything set up. "There's the parents!" She says.

I can't help but smile. Ava starts the check up and we see our little wolf. They are healthy and doing well. My nerves started to calm down knowing my baby was healthy.

Things with the Cullens haven't been too bad lately. Tonight is their graduation party and Jacob, Embry, and Quil are going over. I think it's a stupid idea but what do I know. He's sooooo in love I guess.

The other pack and imprints are hanging around the pack house for the evening. Emily made a wonderful dinner, I made apple pie for desert. It was a good evening until Jacob came back.

"There's a new born army coming in four days. They are passing around Bella's scent and coming here. I told them the pack would fight since there's so many." He says. I look at him in disbelief. Oh gosh, what is about to happen. "The Cullens wants to meet up tomorrow and the next couple days to help train and get ready to fight the new borns." Jacob says.

Sam looks at me and I nod my head. "We will go but everyone is to stay in wolf form understand?" Sam says.

They all nod their heads. Fenrir comes up to me and sits across from me. I look at him already knowing what he's thinking and in that scary moment we both say "it's time."

We knew it was time to come out the the cold ones. The only ones left at the pack house were Sam, Emily, me, Paul, fen, Steve, and Bucky.

"Alright so I say you guys go ahead of us and then 15 minutes into you all practicing time me and the four boys show up finally revealing that Fen and I are back." I say. "Also, I will go to training but I will not fight." I tell them.

They all look at me like I'm crazy not wanting to fight. "I can't fight because I'm pregnant." I say with a smile.

They all hug me and congratulate Paul and I. We talk for a little bit longer before we head out. Tomorrow is going to be interesting.

"You ready to make a dramatic entrance sis?" Fen asks.

"Do you even have to ask?" I ask him back laughing.

The next morning we have breakfast at the pack house. Jacob was going to come with Bella.

"Alright boys you all go ahead we will be there soon. When you hear us coming part in the middle so we stand in the middle. The only ones that will be in human form are me and my guys. The rest of you will stay in wolf form." I state.

It's been about 10 minutes so they should be there starting already. "Alright let's phase and get going shall we. Once we are all phased Paul is beside me on my right, Fenrir is to my left behind a few steps, Bucky is straight across from Fenrir and steve is in the middle of the boys a few paces back. We get closer to the clearing and see everyone. Our forms are bigger than theirs especially Paul and I. The wolves part their way and we make it to the middle and phase back. And we hear a gasp.

I'm the first the speak with sass of course. "Well well well, Carlisle nice to see you again. Kill any other fathers lately?"