Chapter 27

Warning: this chapter will deal with some hard topics

Warning: this chapter will deal with some hard topics. I don't want to give too much away but you have been warned to read at your own risk. ⚠️
—————————————————
Today is the day of the battle. Everyone is on edge. Seth and Jacob are on the mountain top before the battle starts and then Jacob will join in.

I am with the imprints try to keep us all calm. My mind is connected with the pack so I'm able to see what is going on. The guys are doing awesome right now protecting our land. Their training has kicked in is working wonders.

About 2 hours later I get the all clear it has ended. I hurried up and phased and went to see the pack. When I got there everyone was doing fine and Bella and Edward were back off the mountain.

Out of nowhere a new born comes out. Bella tries to have it come after her so she can change. But instead it tries to make its way towards me. I was waiting to attack when suddenly I hear a scream and pain shot through my body. I look down so see Paul had taken the hit for me but since we are connected I feel his pain. And it is horrible.

"Paul baby please you gotta be okay. We find out our gender tomorrow. Please baby be okay." I say fighting through the pain but it keeps getting worse. "Sam take him to my place, I have a healer there." I say.

Leah helps me up Carries me since I can't due to the pain from the connection.

We get Paul to Ava and she starts doing her magic in healing him. However I'm still in a lot of pain and suddenly feel a warm liquid running down my leg. I look down so see it's blood.

"No. Oh god no. Please no. AVA!" I scream she runs out and see what's happening.

She ran test after test and did what she could but it was too late and too much for the baby to handle. I asked her if she was able to see what the baby was and she said yes. As heartbroken as it would be I asked her what we were going to have.

"Are you sure you want to know?" Ava asked

"Yes, please I want to at least give them a name." I say quietly.

"It was going to be a girl." As soon as those words left her mouth I let out a scream as my heart broke again losing our babygirl.

I'm sobbing from the pain of losing a pack member a few days ago, Paul getting hurt, and losing my babygirl. My inner wolf is getting angrier but the second and all I see is pure red. And it is all Bella's fault.

I get cleaned up. Put on new clothes and get ready for the real war to happen.

"Jared and Embry let's go now. Everyone else stay here. That's an order." I say flatly.

"Do not ask questions, do not interfere unless I start to go rouge and when I start to go rouge my eye turn red." We phase and take off.
Next stop the Cullens.

We get to their house and I phase back and bust into the door. Im running on pure rage and adrenaline at this moment. Bella sees me and goes pale but I don't give a fuck at this moment. Edward tries to block her but I punch him out the window and grab Bella by the neck.