Chapter 21

A couple weeks have passed by now

A couple weeks have passed by now. Ever since I showed my magic Edward, Jacob, and Bella have been trying to get me to confess what I am so I can help Bella. And currently at the pack house we are fighting about it again.

"You have to protect me. I am human and that means you have to protect me since you have magic." Bella says.

"Wrong, I protect the pack and our people not you." I say back a little louder getting angry.

"Come on Ri, please help her." Jacob begs.

I tilt my head sideways and look at him. "Why should I? She's a blood singer, has no right to know about us, yet here we are because you couldn't keep your mouth shut, and you are trying to demand me to confess to her what I am. Yeah I don't think so. You should be lucky I've let her live this long." I say. "Plus I have no interest in helping her. All she does it whine, complain, demand, and flirts with everyone. Like come on. She has a leech as a boyfriend. She shouldn't be over here trying to make moves on the guys. And if I was a betting person, I would say that Eddie boy still doesn't know you two have been fucking behind his back." I say with a smirk.

Everyone goes quiet while Jacob and Bella go pale.

"Be careful, you keep pressing my buttons and I'll make sure Eddie knows what you are doing. I would be treading very lightly with me if I were you." I say with a growl. Jacob and Bella leave for the rest of the day.

"Hey guys, why don't you all come back to my place. We've been stressed out lately and have the weekend off from watching Bella." I say

"We've never been to your place before" Embry says.

"Yes I know!" I say laughing, "why don't you all go get your stuff and get ready to head to my house. And Jared bring Kim!" I tell them.

Once everyone was gathered together outside the pack house, we got into our cars and headed to my place. I had Paul call in an order of pizzas for us to pick up on our way. Once we got to the barrier I flicked my wrist to allow the spell to open long enough for everyone to drive through. We all parked in front of the house.

"Holy shit Ri, this place is awesome" Jared says.

"Yeah wait until you see the game room" Paul says.

"Guys before we go in, there is a force field around this area. It's making this home invisible so no one can see and enter. If you need to leave I'll give you a bracelet. You also need to understand that Jacob cannot know about this because he will try and get Bella inside to bug me even more into confessing. Understood?" I ask. They all nod their heads.

"Alright let's go have a good time of pack bonding!" I say excitingly.

That evening was filled with so much laughter. The girls some how convinced the guys to have a just dance battle. Eventually the guys and girls split off. I took the girls to my garden sitting room.

This was my safe space

This was my safe space. I made some tea and grab some water to take with us. It was only me, Leah, Emily and Kim.
"Alright girls, how've you been?" I asked them. These last few weeks have been tough on us girls. We haven't had much time with our imprints.

"Honestly, it's been really rough. I hardly see Sam, and when I do it's pretty much dealing with other pack members or when we go to bed." Emily says sadly.

"I can agree with that, before all of this Jared and I used to have date night every couple of days but now it hardly happens. It's rare for him to come over too because he's so tired he crashes at sam and Emily's or at his moms house." Kim says.

I look over at Leah, waiting for her answer. "Fen and I are new to this imprint thing. It felt like as soon as it happened we had 2 days together before everything changed. We don't patrol together and he doesn't do shifts with us because he can't be exposed yet. I just want to be able to reach that level of bond you all have with your imprints." She says.

I nod my head in understanding. "I get that, Paul and I haven't been as close either. We try to make time for one another but we are just so tired all the time it's hard too." I say. "I just wish this shit was over with. I've been thinking about showing myself soon. And when I do, it probably won't be pretty." I finish saying.

We continued to talk for hours. We didn't have to be up tomorrow for anything for once, so we took advantage of that.

"We need to have more girl time like this." Kim says.

"I agree." Leah and Emily say.

"It's nice to sit down with other girls who understand what we are going through, talk about it, and not feel like we are being sensitive because we can't see our men." Emily says.

" I get where you're coming from. You don't want to come across clingy and needy and cause a fight with a wolf." I say.

We end up talking till 4 in the morning before we all go to bed.

I wake up the next morning and cook for the pack. Emily always does most of the cooking so I took the stress off of her for the day. She ends up waking up before everyone else and joins me in the kitchen.

"Hey so I was thinking maybe we can get the boys to have a beach day." Emily says.

"Oh I like that idea. Just some more pack bonding time?" I ask. She nods her head. "Since I'm making breakfast would you want to maybe make a picnic lunch for us to take?" I ask her.

"Yeah sure, sandwiches, chips, fruit, and some veggies sound good?" She asks me.

"That sounds perfect. When one of the boys wake up, I'll send them into the garage and load the cooler with drinks from the fridge in there." I say.

Eventually all the guys woke up and agreed to beach day. We ate a large breakfast and got ready to go. I went up and grab my swimsuit.

I put my cover on with my blue jeans shorts

I put my cover on with my blue jeans shorts. We get everything loaded up and head to the beach for some more family time. It's days like these, I love and will cherish forever and as long as I can. Because I know there's something coming soon that will causing us to be more focused.