Chapter 52

While Ri was with Bucky and Steve, I had a meeting with some of my selected guards

While Ri was with Bucky and Steve, I had a meeting with some of my selected guards. The castle was finished so we were having our first meeting in the throne room. I had it designed to where there was a meeting table on the side of the throne room to make gathering for meetings in a common easy to find place.

As I am waiting I started thinking about how far this place has come since it was first being built. Ri, Thor,and I have spent hours, days, and months trying to make this place perfect for everyone.

Soon my guards started to show up. One by one they all came in to the throne room and took a seat. Once they were all here we got started.

"Hello everyone. Thank you all for coming. Lets get started. Fairies, how is everything going for you all?" I ask.

"All is well my king. No complaints or complications with us."

"Noel, how are the Angels?" I asked.

"The same. No complaints or complications."

"Banshee?" I asked Carol.

"No major complications, but we have noticed a rise in vampire killings."

"Alright, has it become an uncontrollable situation?" I asked the banshee guard.

"No my king. It seems to be new borns and getting their thirst controlled."

"Okay. Keep watching out. Djinn?"

"All is well my king." He said.

"Phoenix?"

"All is well my king."

"And werewolves?"

"We are doing well as of now. We have suspicion to believe that the Volturi may be trying to make moves against us children of the moon.  I have not heard any say about shapeshifters but I know they were starting to target werewolves more." Dean stated.

"Alright, I am glad all is well for the most part. Of course right now we have no full evidence against vampires enough to end them all. A little update about the coven near my home tribe land, one of our own betrayed us. He imprinted on my daughter Dakota and got mad about it. He tried playing us and attempted to kidnap our daughter to give to the coven in hopes it would make the pack submit to them. Of course you all know the issues we have been having with the human Bella.
When Ri and I went back home, the two vampires at the time Rose and Emmett were tired of their families games and when they were making plans to kidnap Dakota they came to us about it. You also know that Ri imprinted on Emmett forming the last protector bond for the Eternal pack. They have since left the coven and joined the pack and went through their transformation of vampire to wolf. Rose is his imprint and is Asgardian but her vampire features stayed with her as a protection to her but she does not feed on blood anymore. Anyways, jacob the wolf that betrayed us was stripped of his shape-shift ability and lost his wolf. He is now in the dungeons of the Asgard palace until ours are completely finished and ready to be used. I have not spoken to Ri about this yet but I have been getting an uneasy feeling lately. My wolf is very much on edge and ready for a fight to break out soon among the vampires. I say all of this because I would like you all to be ready and on stand by in case we have reason to attack and end them. You all have been doing a great job so far and I appreciate everything you all are doing.  On a lighter note, the castle is finished but we have a few more things to complete in the villages before they are move in ready. You all have been so patient waiting for the go ahead to move in and I believe it will be here soon. That is all I have for today. I just wanted a quick check in and fill you all in on the situation with the attempted kidnapping of the princess and the almost finished kingdom. Keep up the great work and we will be in touch again soon." I tell them all.

Soon they start leaving one by one. "Dean can you stay a minute?" I ask him. He was my select of the werewolf specie.

"Yes my king?" He asked.

"Please call me Paul right now since we are not in a proper setting. Anyways, keep me updated more than usual if you hear any more on the vampires wanting to attack your kind. Ri is not happy still that they killed one of her members and their tribe. If we were to go to war with them, we would need your wolves with us. We will place the rest of the species around the world but you all would be with us at the actually battle if one were to come. Ri will be able to change you temporally to fight." I tell him.

"Of course. I will have my guys keep an extra look out for any signs or hearings of vampires. If you need anything please let us know. We will be happy to help in any way that we can."

"Yes of course Dean. Safe travels back."

Once Dean had left I texted Ri to see if she had gone back to La Push yet or if she is still in Asgard. She was still here so I told her to meet me at our favorite restaurant and we'd have a quick date night. I hurried and phased to go meet up with her. I got there a few minutes before her so I went ahead in and got us a table.

Soon I saw my beautiful wife walk in. "Hi baby." I say giving her a kiss and pulling her chair out for her.

"Hello handsome. How was the meeting." She asked.

I started telling her who all was fine and how the banshee's and werewolves have been noticing a difference in the vampires. More killings than, and talk of attack a werewolf pack. She was not happy but I told her the plan and she was fine with it.

We continued eating and enjoyed our date of just her and I. Once we were finished, I paid and we headed back to the bifrost to go to La Push.