Chapter 55

It has been two days now since I have been home

It has been two days now since I have been home. I spent time with dad. We talked about everything that I have done and how I am lucky I am not dead. I played along with the pitiful I am so sorry act to make him happy.

However, today dad is gone, so I am making a trip to the Cullen's house and talking to them about everything that happened after I left and how Rose and Emmett are no longer vampires.

I do not bother messaging Bella, I just decide to show up. When I get there the Cullen's are shocked to see me. When Bella sees me she runs up and gives me a hug.

"Oh my gosh you are alive?! I cannot believe you are here." She says,

"Yeah me being here will probably get me killed so before I start anything I need something from you guys. If I share this information do you promise to let me stay here? Or Paul and Ri will come after me." I say.

They all look at each other. "Yeah that is fine. We will make it sound like you left or something to travel the world. We will figure it out." Carlisle says.

They lead me into the living room and we all take a seat. "So what happened when the guards took you?" Bella asks.

"Well once we got to Asgard, they took me to the throne room with Thor and he was thinking about executing me but decided to let Paul and Ri make my sentence. So they took me down the to the holding cells. It was weird being down there. Everyone could see everyone but you couldn't hear anyone talking unless the guards held a certain button on the outside to speak to you. I got 3 meals a day surprisingly and bathroom breaks. But I only got to shower maybe every 3 days. Eventually Thor came down and spoke to me. I asked him if I'd ever get to see my dad again and he said that would be up to Paul and Ri. Anyways so I just sat in my cell. There wasn't much to do. And now I am here. So that brings me to Rose and Emmett. I was shocked to see them on the land. So I asked why they were there and they aren't vampires anymore. Rose was turned to an Asgardian and Emmett is now a shifter and part of the Eternal Pack. I don't know how it happened but it did. Ri must have done something I'm not sure though but all I know is that they are not vampires anymore. And they seemed really happy to be there." I tell them.

They were shocked at what I told them. "So that's why they left us? To be more human instead of with their family?" Bella asks.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I guess so. I mean you know Rose never wanted to be a vampire to begin with. So any chance for her to change she'd take it. And you all know Emmett would follow her anywhere." I tell them.

"Should we call a meeting and see if we are offered the same thing as well? I mean none of us wanted this life." Edward says.

"If you do that they cannot know I told you or I will get killed. Maybe ask when they will come home and see if they fess up. But They just can't know I told you." I tell them.

"I understand. It will. Be okay Jacob." Carlisle says. He leaves the room to go make a call and set up a meeting.

The last couple days have been great

The last couple days have been great. The pack continues to get closer. Atlas, Dakota,  and Juliet are growing. Emily and I keep working with them on talking. We are currently at the pack house. All the babies are sleeping and we just finished lunch.

A few minutes later my phone rings and I see it is Carlisle. "What do you want now?" I ask.

"A meeting tonight at 7:00pm."

"Why?"

"We want to see Rose and Emmett." He says.

I look over at them and they nod their heads in agreement.

"Fine. 7 tonight." And I hang up.

"Why are they reaching out now when they didn't before." Rose asks.

"I have a feeling a certain ex-shifter has been running his mouth." I say.

"You think he told them?" Emmett asks.

"Oh more than likely. I may or may not have set him up to see if he would listen to my warning about ending him. I know for a fact he was gonna go see Bella whenever he could so I planted that little seed in his head knowing he would probably go and tell her everything. So after tonight if my assumptions are correct, Jacob is not allowed back on the Rez or he dies." I order the pack. "It is time this shit ends."

The rest of the day flies by. I couldn't help but sit and think about everything that has happened all because of Jacob, Bella,  and the Cullen's. I do not know why but I have a bad feeling about something again that is coming. I do not know what or when but I do not like this one bit.

It is now time for the meeting and the pack gets ready and heads out. The kids were staying with Emily and Kim while we were gone. We all soon reached the treaty line to see all the Cullen's and Bella.

"Alright you call this meeting, get on with it." I say firmly.

Carlisle steps up, "I want to know why Rose and Emmett still haven't come home. They are our family. We miss them and want them back. Plus Bella and Edward in getting married in three days and she wants Rose there to help and Emmett to be a groomsmen." He states.

I look over at Rose and Emmett "you two wanna tell them?" I ask.

Emmett steps up and starts to talk. "We do not want to come back to your coven. You all treated us terribly and Carlisle you have let Edward run everyone else for too long. Rose and I are happy here with the pack." He says stepping back.

"I would also like to add that I find it very coincidental that Jacob comes home and you all decide to have a meeting after all this time and just now want to know about Rose and Emmett." They all freeze.

"Yeah thats what I thought. I know you all know about them and by your reactions it tells me Jacob told you. Let him know if he steps foot on the Rez I have given orders to kill on sight. His father will be warned as well. And do not forget that she is not to be changed. If she is you all die." I say "this meeting is over."

They all leave and soon the pack turn around and head home for the rest of the evening. If only I knew what Bella was planning for after her wedding.