Chapter 14

I storm into the pack house looking for Jacob

I storm into the pack house looking for Jacob. As soon as I yelled for him, all the other pack members instantly stand up with fear in their eyes.

Unfortunately, there was a new member who had phased and I did not notice due to my temper aimed at Jacob. Once I reach him, I grab him by throat and squeeze hard.

My eyes flash green as my hands start to glow green as well saying "who do you think you are to demand the pack for help while siding with the leeches. Boy I do not care if you are Ephraim's grandson, I will not hesitate to kill you if you pull shit like this again. I have the power to take your right to imprint away, your wolf, and band you from tribal land. DO NOT TEMPT ME." I finally release him from my grasp and he is having to take short quick breaths to get air.

"Damn" I heard from an unrecognizable voice.

"Hi. Who is this?" I say looking at this boy

"I'm Quil, I phased early this morning." He says.

"Oh okay. Nice to meet you. As you can see I am dealing with a dumbass right now so can you give me like 10 minutes and I will be glad to properly introduce myself." I ask sickly sweet.

I only got a head nod for a response. I turn back around to see Jacob looking at me with fear written across his face again.

"Round two." I say not giving him an option. I grab him by the neck again and drag him outside. Fen is standing off to the side making sure I do not take it too far. I look over at him and he gives me a single head nod letting me know I am not out of control yet.

Fen looks at Jacob and says "you have 5 seconds to start explaining to my sister why you went against the pack before I let her start beating you."

Jacob can only stare at him in disbelief. After giving him an extra 5 seconds, Fen nods his head and I punch him straight in the face breaking his nose. "times up" i say and punch him again to where he is lay flat on his back.

"Now, let's try this again. Why do you think you can demand the packs help and side with a leech?" i say.

"Bella is human, our protection goes to her. Edward wants her safe and so do I. It is the one thing we can agree on. The red head is after her so he is taking her out of town. As much as I hate that it is him going with her she will be safe when the red head comes." he says

"Oh so it's okay for him to go kill the red head's mate and then run away like a little bitch instead of helping his coven? And then has the audacity to demand the pack help. This boy and you are lucky I am the daughter of the God of Mischief and not thunder because I would smite both yours and his pale ass to ash." i state while growling. I give him one more punch before Fen calls my name as a warning to calm down.

"Get your ass off the ground we have more business to discuss as a pack." I say

We go inside and have breakfast together. About 5 minutes of starting to eat, Steve walks in. "Hey Everyone" greeting us all.

We all respond back "hi Steve."

"Hey there's some extra food left over for you. I made sure to leave you some." Bucky says pulls a seat next to him.

"Thank you buck" he says back. After we finish eating we all gather around for the meeting.

"Alright guys, so I see we have a new phased shifter with us this morning. Quil I want to apologize for how we first met with me going all crazy but I'm not sorry because he deserved it. Anyways, has anyone here told you who I was?" I ask him.

"No I phased this morning around 6:30 maybe and it took my a while to phase back." He says

"That's okay. That's normal for a first time shifter. It gets easier as you go along." I say and begin to tell him my story, the Eternal Pack, imprints, and all he needs to know to be in Sam's pack.

"Now with all of that aside, guys I would like for you to welcome Steve as he is the last person to take the protector bond position." Everyone makes a howling noise welcoming him in.

"Alright so next thing on the agenda. Steve I know we talked some this morning about you and this position. You have not went through the protector transformation yet. In regards to the red head, Fen and I will not be phased out with you guys catching her. The cold ones still think Fen is dead and I'm the only one left from Asgard. We've had word from another Eternal pack member that a tribe of wolves had been taken out. The vampires are starting to attack again thinking I won't do anything. So until the time is right to come forth, Fenrir and I will be protecting the imprints and will take care of any leech that happens to get passed you all further into tribe land. Steve we will be having you protect with us in case fen or i have to step away from the imprints. However, we will be sending Bucky phased with you all. For all the Cullens know is that he is a newly phased wolf. Whenever you are are around the Cullens, Bucky you are to stay in wolf form at all times to prevent anyone from recognizing who you are alright? As for the rest of you, any information spoken of the eternal pack or their members is block from Edward's mind. Now the last piece of todays meeting. Fenrir and Bucky are going to start training you all. You will train in human form and in wolf form. The point is to become comfortable with your shift. You do not have to use anger to shift but it's easier that way but could be easier once you get that hang of it. Also, to make your life easier you all can shift back to human form and still have clothes on. The imprints don't need to see what y'all are working with." I say with a chuckle.

"Training is not going to be easy. You'll get your asses handed to you and you'll be tired. However, you still have a duty to your people and your pack to be ready for anything at all times. Myself and I'm sure Emily will help, will be making sure you all are fed all the time. And I have a few rules before this meeting is over.
1. Listen to each other
2. Trust your Alpha, and trust each other
3. Watch your temper when it comes to the ladies because we can and will withhold food.
You all can do this. I believe in you. We have a couples months to get where we need to be. Put in the work and let's get this leech." I say ending the meeting.