Chapter 3

As we land in front of the Uley house, I transform into my white battle gear with my green mask covering my face

As we land in front of the Uley house, I transform into my white battle gear with my green mask covering my face. "Here we are boys."

A tall tan muscular man walks out ready to fight. "Who are you and why are you here?" In a demanding tone.

I instantly knew this was Sam the Alpha of the pack. I didn't respond as I saw others coming out as well as Billy. I uncover my face while looking at billy saying
"Well well well, you've aged my son." I say with a smile.

"Aunt Ri you really came." With tears in his eyes as I walk over to him.

"Oh my sweet boy I'd never leave you." Giving him a kiss on the forehead. Fenrir and Bucky are still in their places so I walk back between them.

"Hello, I am Rieka Goddess of the wolves and Nature and Queen of the Eternal pack and Alpha of Alphas." I state with power radiating off me. All five boys bow their heads to me. "Please don't bow it makes me uncomfortable. This is my twin and beta 1 Fenrir and Beta 2 Bucky. Please introduce yourselves."

"I am Sam the Temporary Alpha." I nod

"This is Jared my beta 1, and Paul my Beta 2." As I look at Jared I nod but once I look at Paul everything freezes.

All of a sudden it's not gravity holding me in place it's him. I would be anything and do anything he needed. I come out of my trance when I hear my brother groan. I quickly elbow him and blush lightly.

"This is Embry and the last one is Jacob." Sam finishes saying.

As soon as I saw Jacob I recognized him and how he's grown over the years. I started to see red while growling. Bucky and my brother both put a hand on my shoulder to calm me down.

I look at Billy and see the sad expression on his face of what has to happen. "Before we get into why I have returned Fenrir please catch up with the Sam right now on what's been going and Bucky talk with billy. I would like to talk with Paul." They all nodded and went their ways.

"Alright Paul let's head to the beach." I said while holding my hand out. He looked kinda shy at first but took it. Once we get to the beach we find a place to sit down and I start to talk first. "So Paul first I want to ask how you feel about this imprint bond."

"Well I never expected to imprint if I'm being honest. Especially to the Queen." He says nervously. I nod my head along understanding.

"I understand what you mean however, it is just a title. I'm still a person at the end of the day that wants to protect her kind, her family and loved ones." I say to him.

"I totally get that. Ever since I phased it's been a blessing and curse all in one." He says.

"Can I ask why?" I ask.

"Yeah you can and I'll be honest with you right off the bat. I am known around here as a hot headed man whore. Growing up I didn't really have a good parent influence. My mother left when I was young and my father was a drunk that beat me until I was able to fight back. Once I phased at 17 years old I could finally get out of there. I broke my man a whore phase but everyone still views me as that and not who I've become. When I was in school everyone thought I've done drugs and was in a cult because I got more muscle and cut my hair. Other than Sam, Emily, and Jared , I've never had someone to really show me love or what it feels like. I've always wanted that and when I heard about imprinting I was so happy to have a chance at love but also scared in case they didn't like my messy past." I held his hand as he kept telling me his story.