Chapter 33

After the ceremony ended we all headed back to mine and Paul's place to celebrate

After the ceremony ended we all headed back to mine and Paul's place to celebrate. Emily and the girls already had everything set out by the time we got there.

The evening was full of laughter and just spending time with the family. Everyone ended up getting Paul and I gifts.

We opened them while we were all together and thanked everyone for everything they had done to make this day before possible and perfect. Emily did a fantastic job on cake, and the girls did great getting the food.

"So how long are you guys going to be gone?" Jared asks.

"Probably a year. Honestly we both need time to just be together without any kind of drama and to heal after everything. Where the eternal pack used to live in Asgard, I actually started having Uncle Thor hire men to go out and build a cabin like village for all the pack members. To live there one day when we don't need to be here. So our place is done and we are going to just take time for each other.
Im leaving Fenrir, Bucky, and Steve here so please unless it is super serious and someone is dying, please do not contact us. And I'm saying that as nicely as possible." I giggle out.

We all kept hanging out till about 7:30pm when it was time for Paul and I to head out. I told Paul not to worry about clothing because it would already be taking care of in Asgard.

Uncle Thor is waiting for us as we say our goodbyes to everyone. We make our way over to Thor and I made sure to hold onto Paul.

"Hold on tight. It's your first time in the bifrost so it will probably make you kind of dizzy." I say. His grip gets tighter on me and uncle Thor yells out for Heimdall.

The bifrost opens and here we are. I have missed this view of the palace. "Welcome back My king, and welcome home Queen Rieka. And king Paul, welcome to Asgard." Heimdall says.

"Alright, before you take off to your village, there's some people who want to see you and meet Paul." Uncle Thor says. Paul noticed there was only one horse waiting and was confused on how we would make it to the palace.

"We can phase here openly. Asgards people know of our pack and accepts us as protectors." I say then phasing into my wolf. Soon Paul phases too and we run along with uncle Thor across the rainbow bridge.

We phase back and started to follow Uncle inside. As we were walking I heard four voices I hadn't heard in a while. I turn around to see the Warriors three and Sif walking our way. I squeal happy to see them and ran over to Sif giving her a bone crushing hug. The guys stood around waiting for their turns.

"Alright, where is this husband of yours?" Sif asks. I turn around and point to Paul standing next to Uncle.

"Damn Ri, you did good. Look at him."

"Yeah, tell me about it. But him not wearing clothing is a dream." I whispered to her. I look over to see Paul smirking knowing he heard what I said.

"Well Paul, this is the Warriors three and Sif. They helped raise me and Fen, and then helped train me as well." I say