Chapter 2

25 years laterThe Eternal pack was strong

25 years later
The Eternal pack was strong. Over the last 25 years Fenrir and I helped Uncle Thor in Midgard helping with the Avengers. Bucky Barnes or White wolf was our second pack member. He has become my second most trusted member aside from Fenrir. After everything that happened to him in Hydra, the pack helped him heal after King T'Challa and his sister helped heal his mind. It took time for Bucky to trust himself but he quickly became a father figure to me and brother figure to Fenrir.

T"Challa was our first bond to the pack. We were shocked at first but it has worked out wonderfully because we were able to work apart from each other and have protection all around. Our other 2 members were members from other tribes. Fenrir and I talked and had them stay with their packs already while going out and checking with others to make sure they were doing alright. However, Bucky stayed with my brother and I at all times.

I also stayed in touch with Billy. He ended up finding Sarah and having three children. I was there for him and the family when they got into the car accident. The Cullens had left a couple years after Fen and I left according to Billy. I was glad his family got to grow up not being in fear as much with Vampires.

One sunny after noon so I decided to go to the gardens.
"You know this was your fathers favorite place to come to get some quiet time." I look up to see Uncle Thor. I smile at the memories,

"yeah I know that's why I come here. It makes me feel like he's still here with me you know? Like he was never gone." I say with a whisper.

"I know what you mean. I miss him dearly. But I have to say, even though he hasn't been here, he is always in your heart and deep down you know that. He would be so proud of how you've taken charge of the Pack here and charge of the other tribes in Midgard." Uncle Thor says.

"Mhmm I like to think so myself." I say.

"Now the real reason I've come is because if you are anything like your father, something has come up and you don't know how to handle it." He says calling me out.

"Damn Uncle Thor you know me so well." I say with a chuckle.

"What trouble's you my sweet niece."

"Billy has contacted me. The Cullens are back and one of the their coven members brought a human into the world and she's not his mate. She's his blood singer and has no right knowing of our supernatural/spiritual world. Upon their return, four new wolves have phased and as of this morning so has Billy's son Jacob. Jacob grew close to Bella because of her selfish desires to use the boys feelings towards her to help her get over the Cullen boy after they left again. Billy is worried about the pack and I still have yet to meet the new pack members. Yes I know I'm the Queen Alpha and should be there but Uncle, it's so hard going back without having Ephraim. I know that's selfish and not fair. But every time I've gone back it hurts. Anyways, I've had Heimdall keep any eye on Jacob because I'm afraid he is so blinded by Bella that he will give her hints to what we are. What do I do?" Putting my head into my hands.

"Growing up there were things I wanted to talk about so bad once I found out I'd be king. And I could not tell anyone. It was hard. However I knew if I did I would lose my chance. I'd give it a few days and if he does share what the pack is then you know what you have to do. I know he is the grandson of your best friend and you don't want to strip him of the alpha title one day but you have to look at this from all perspectives as a Queen not best friend. If he can't keep this secret to protect the tribe what else could happen in the future." Uncle Thor says.

"Yeah I guess I never thought of it that way. I hate to do this but I'm going to have to do something. And I also can't shake the feeling something else is pulling me to La Push." I tell him.

"Maybe it's your imprint." Uncle Thor said with a smile.

I smiled back "Yeah maybe he's finally here. That's if he can get through Bucky and Fenrir."

Uncle Thor roared laughing making me laugh as well.
Over the next couple days I talked with Fenrir and Bucky about what could be happening with the pack in La Push. They were ready to leave whenever was needed. As our meeting was able to be finished the doors slammed open with two guards holding a letter and handed it to me.

"Dear Aunt Ri,
I never thought the day would come where my son would betray his pack and tell the secrets to a girl that could ruin him and us. Father has told me before the consequences of betraying the pack and as much as it hurts as a father, I know as a previous Alpha want needs to happen. Please have Heimdall drop the bifrost at Sam Uley's house to discuss this matter. That has been the pack house and I will be there waiting.
With love to my Queen Ri,
Billy. "

"Damn it Jacob." I said with anger rising in me. "Boys get your things ready. Meet me in the Throne room. You have 10 minutes." I yell.

I walk around my room gathering everything that I will need for this journey. I don't know how long I will be gone. I walk to the throne room and proceed to tell Uncle Thor what I need to do. He understands and wishes me lucky. Soon the boys came in geared up ready to go.

"When we get there, Fenrir you be on my left and Bucky on my right. You both stand behind me as I will be having to perform striping the alpha title. I am also warning you that I have been having a pull towards La Push for a while so if my imprint is there, do not run him off. Understand?" I said in my Alpha voice.

Both boys responded with a head nod. "I love you both, now let's go kick his ass."

"Heimdall you know what to do." I tell him.

"Yes my Queen, save travels."